Pop Smoke

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lemon, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

SGM Community,

While my time here as an admin has been nothing short of wonderful, it is time for me to resign.

I'm in the transition of leaving the Army reserve and going into regular Army or active duty. With that said, as an active duty soldier I may have the time to staff, but it is something I would rather not do. I would rather start my new life and enjoy it and not worry about staffing. There is a lot of opportunity ahead of me and I would want to take full advantage of it and not be bound by my staff position here. I'm beyond excited and a little anxious to see what is in store for me. My dream is to be be able to get into and pass Airborne School and hopefully be assigned to an Airborne unit.

Thank you all for being an amazing community. It is crazy to think that we have been around for more than three years. This place has had huge impact on me. I have also made some great friends through my time here. Those of you who have had a positive impact on me already know who you are, so no need to make a big list of tags.

Again, thank you all for being the best community I have ever been apart of. I apologize if I disappointed anyone for leaving so soon. See you guys around.

• Friendly Friendly x 37
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

ok bye lemon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Cheers mate

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

Good luck with your life, and stay safe. I've enjoyed the few times I've had to talk to you :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

See ya around man.

Thanks for being a great admin, even if we only worked together for a short while.

Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I'll miss your occasional nightly visits to Deathrun buddy :( Stay golden, Lemon. Keep yourself safe, and happy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Goodbye my old friend, and dont forget to bend it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Stay safe out there Lemon! You best check in with us every so often. Take care bubs!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take care Lemon and good luck with the army. You'll be sorely missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

Good luck, Lemon! We'll miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Another one gone. Good luck Lemon and I wish you the best! Hopefully you can come back to the community someday, but until then. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

It makes me truly sad to see his happen. You are one of the staff members who I've met I awhile back ago and I'm glad I did. Your taste of memes is amazing and I know I can always come to you whenever I need a funny meme. In all seriousness you're a great and funny guy. I always loved having you around and it's such a shame you have to leave us again so soon. But I know it's for the best lemon and I hope that you come back to us soon. Good luck with the army and I hope you get to pursue your dream. I wish you nothing but the best of luck. Make us proud lemon.

I'll be sure to update the meme of the month for you. I'll keep it somewhere safe for you. love you <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

rip
    good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Good luck in the army! We're gonna miss you. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Lemon,

You've been an outstanding staff member here. Your promotion as admin was well overdue, and I'm certain that you would have achieved even greater things had circumstances allowed. We'll miss having you around, and I can't thank you enough for all you've done for us and what you'll do for the country.

See you around, Lemon

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

This is a tough loss for me. Best of luck with active duty <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Wish you the best my friend. Sad that we only known each other for a very short time. Hope you the best with the army, and good luck with your career. Pop by whenever you can!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

It's really good to see you pursuing your own ambitions and moving on to a greater part of your life Lemon. Real shame we didn't get to talk as often as we should've, you were always a cool guy and I hope everything turns out good.

Stay safe for us!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Good Luck and stay safe Lemon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

When I came back to the servers in August, I honestly didn't really expect anyone to recognize me. Then I met you. I said hello to you a few times, but it didn't really seem like we had anything in common. Then, after a few weeks, you came to me, and asked me if I wanted to be your mod. Obviously I was very shocked by this, but from that day on, I knew we would build something together. Whenever I had a question, you were always the first person that I went to. The one thing that I always loved about you is that you were always down to answer any questions that I had. Trust me, I asked some pretty stupid questions in my early days. But the one thing that I will never forget about you is that you were the best admin I could ask for, and I really mean that. You knew how to do your job as admin, you knew how to lead a team, you were a leader of SourSquad. I can't thank you enough Lemon for giving me another opportunity to be a mod. My life wouldn't be the same without you. Maybe I could just go to another admin to ask a question, but no, that was never the case. I really hope the army does you well Lemon, and until then, I'll see you around. ;)

EDIT: By the way, the admin that takes your spot better continue meme of the month

• Friendly Friendly x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.