Personal "class"

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by Zypther, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Are you a builder, or are you a pvper, and if so, what is your best perks about it.

For example, I'm a pvper by far, I can make a few good farms and mob grinders, but in 1.8 I could regularly hit 12 cps and could usually do quite well in fights. Unfortunately it is hard to truly test my skills in 1.9+ pvp and well I'm still kinda good at that too. I can usually get bow shots on point, and love ranged over sword pvp. (Hate hackers)

What are yours?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Builder, i used to pvp but then I hated the cooldown on 1.9 and above.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I am the ultimate miner. I will often disappear into the underground and never surface; it's been so bad, I've had my friends come down and take my loot, and have them give me pickaxes, torches, food, etc. so I can stay down there...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Im such a hoarder you'll find my place full of riches, but you sure as hell ain't getting any :vomit:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Builder and miner and also a good portion of farming, I don't really do much pvp. I'm really hyped for this new minecraft server :coffee:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I suck at building.
    I have zero creativity.
    I can't PvP, too lazy to learn the mechanics.
    My computer lags too much.

However..... I AM AN INVENTOR. I make machines.. that's about it... kind of why I like skyblock. If you invent efficient farms, then you will lead.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Deathbyrussian

Deathbyrussian Creator of Worlds - http://imgur.com/a/LfHNY Emerald

I personally like to farm. I'm not a very creative builder and PvP has never been my thing, so instead I strive to make the coolest farms. I've made some crazy, multi-level autofarms.
    I also like exploring. I've spent hours flying around the current world just exploring the custom terrrain because it's so pretty.

• Like Like x 3
  8. S.Bradley

S.Bradley VIP Iron

When I used to Play I was a Miner,Builder,farmer BY FAR and A decent pvper Gotta Defend My farm from those bandits.

• Like Like x 1
  9. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I'd said I'm like a cave hermit, a farmer and a explorer.
    I like to live in caves or holes in the ground then I make farms underground and if I'm not in my cave/hole I'm running around and dying.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

disorganizer, if you share a house with me prepare to spend hours sorting chests yourself

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I'm a survivalist. I like to forge for supplies and build up my empire slowly overtime.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Just a builder with no creativity, normally the stuff I build looks like shit but I don't care as I am just doing it for fun. I have never pvped before as I have only played on a friends only server and singleplayer.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Gimme some diamond armor + tools/sword, and I will go exploring for days on end.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Hoarder/Raider. I dislike PvP so I enjoy sneaking and spying, using traps, using potions (invisibility for myself and using Splash potions of blindness on the enemy) and ender pearls to gain unfair advantages.

I also have a passion for TnT related redstone mechanisms like Cannons,(Especially Cannons) so I can blow up walls to get to treasure rooms.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

I used to be huge on PvP but that got old. I've transitioned to builder/farmer. I love doin shit with redstone and such as well

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

This is the man who will be taking all the diamond ore. :ROFLMAO:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

radier

destory kiddies bases
    ez

• Like Like x 1
  18. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Pvp

19. Faiith

Faiith Silver Emerald

Honestly with the 1.9 update i don't think ill PVP much just cause the cooldowns. but I do love to build and just make bases thinking that's better than other people then when they show me their bases i'm like OH. Then i just walk off into the distance crying just hoping one day that ill be able to build as good as them.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.