Approved origins's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by origins, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I fully explained it to him and didn't have any problem with it until I had to explain the entire situation to you. You made it seem like I couldn't make my own decisions as a moderator. Personally, I feel like I should have to explain myself to another staff member on a players appeal. The appeal is between myself and the player. Once they acknowledge their mistakes, I shouldn't have to let anyone else know how it is unless they disagree with the decision.

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

The very fact the player appealed means he disagreed with your decision. If I look at the appeal and it looks like the player wasn't in the wrong, that's the way it's going to look to everyone else - which will leave a bad impression on the community.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Okay, then why did you have to jump in before the player could even ask anymore questions and let me explain why it was RDM? The way that you handle reports and the way I handle reports are different. I didn't need someone to jump in and disagree in the middle of myself explaining it to the player; if you noticed, I left the topic open so he could give his acknowledgement and I could answer any further questions.

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

He had asked his questions, I simply wanted to put in my opinion on the translation of the rules in an attempt to sway either your judgment or his reasoning. Sounds like we need to bring back ban appeal rule.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This situation is very circumstantial and hard to judge unless we were there to witness it. I'm not going to comment on the situation at hand but since this is your first offense, I will go ahead and approve your appeal.

6. origins

origins Member

Ah. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.