Denied Original's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Original, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Original
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49780953
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was ok with the 24hr ban, I was calming down, but at this point I am ready to commit fucking suicide, why in the actual fuck did I get a 4 week ban? Are you serious? @MrRodgers ? You can ask Lone I was kidding with him and he banned me right after I said it, do you not liking me having fun on SeriousTTT?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

You've been banned for Harassment too many times, and given multiple warnings to stop Harassing players for you to just get a local 1 day ban. Your last global ban should have been an indication of what was coming to you if you continued displaying inappropriate behavior on our servers.

The Global ban is going to stick as long as my Moderator @Lone Wanderer has sufficient evidence for your Harassment ban.

4. Original

Original VIP

I have been trying not to harass people, I understand I harassed "zomb.org" but I left her alone after the second kick, when I came back I told Lone Wanderner that I was kidding but he was already working on my 8 hour ban, then I realized I was gonna get a 24hr ban, and I try to play again as I calmed down and I get banned for 4 weeks.

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I'll take the warning for this as I'm not involved but:

There's people you can talk to, and people that are here for you. Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255
    Take care of yourself.

6. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I've seen this appeal and will respond later this evening with my evidence and verdict on my part of this.

7. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Alright, let's get to the content of this appeal.

I was staffing on West 2 this afternoon when you joined the server on a map change. Right into the map, you started off, and it initially wasn't any kind of harassment. There were numerous people that were wanting you to stop, though, some telling you to over mic and others messaging me to gag you.

You responded to someone calling for your gag in a rather distasteful way, and I issued you a gag and warning. I'll admit, I told you to "knock that shit off", and that was rather unprofessional of me, and I realised that at the time, but I got my point across in telling you to quit it.

Right after ungagging you, you then turned onto me, saying "Now this isn't harassment, but do you have fucking cancer?"

Obviously, I took that as a form of harassment; I don't know who wouldn't. And especially considering I had just warned you for it only seconds before, I gagged you again, and issued you a second warning. I should have kicked you, but I decided to give you another chance, as my first warning wasn't very professional/well-handled.

At some point after that, you decided to call a false KOS on me. Your reasoning for this KOS was that you heard someone say my name, "Lone", and then their mic cut out, indicating they might have died or something. This is not a valid KOS; in order for a KOS to be valid, someone has to specifically say to KOS me, not just say my name and have their mic cut out.

During the ensuing chaos, you told someone (there were multiple players speaking at one time, so I don't know if it was me or someone else) to "shut up faggot". Regardless of who you were talking to, that kind of language is not allowed on our servers, especially not towards another player. It was at this point that I kicked you for your official 2nd warning, even though it was technically your third.

Below is a compilation of evidence that will confirm what I stated above so far. It includes some screenshots, along with a YouTube video that shows the incident. I have another, additional video that will confirm it's you speaking if there's questions raised about that, which I can provide if requested. I have not provided it here initially, as it does show me handling reports, which I think are confidential to a degree, and don't need to be displayed here unless absolutely necessary.

Video Evidence #1 - first 2 warnings/gags occur in here
    Video Evidence #2 - third warning/kick occurs in here
    Image Evidence

Now for the part that got you banned. After you reconnected from your kick, you got into an argument with a few other players, one of whom was zomb.org. I was handling some reports initially, but gave you both a quick warning over the mic to stop arguing about it. I was also messaging another player who was trying to get involved to let me, the moderator, handle the situation.

It got to the point where you decided to insult zomb.org directly, stating the line found in the screenshot below:

Seeing as you had already had 3 warnings to stop this kind of behavior and change your attitude, one of those being a kick from the server, I decided it was appropriate to issue you a ban for harassment for a day, as per our protocol. I then took it to an admin to be globalized and extended given your history, which is where my admin, @Mr. Rogers, took over.

Also, a little side piece, but you also RDMed zomb.org in the same round that you called a false KOS on me. I issued you slays for both. In zomb.org's report against you, you responded that you were trying to kill a traitor, and that she was in the way of you doing so. That response can be seen below:

I investigated this report, like I do all others, and using our death scene tool, found that this response was completely untrue, as there was no one else in the area or direction you were shooting at when you killed her. That video can be seen below in the spoiler:

So, all in all, you had numerous warnings for harassment and a generally offensive attitude, and despite those warnings, you continued to the point where I found it appropriate to ban you for harassment. And, given your extensive history of harassment, I also felt it appropriate to request a globalization and extension to your ban. That didn't even factor in the two RDMs that you committed at the time, one of which was blatant and frankly loopholing considering you lied about the reason for killing that player.

As such, I will be denying any appeal of the initial, 1 day ban for harassment that I issued you for our West 2 server.

As for your global ban, I will leave this up to my admin, @Mr. Rogers, the admin who issued the ban, to make the final decision on that part of the appeal. It's my strong recommendation, though, that the ban remains. Your history of harassment and toxic behavior is so extensive and long run, and you have made no efforts it seems to correct this behavior. As such, I think this ban should remain so you have a month to think about whether or not this community is important enough for you to come back with a changed attitude.

8. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Lone's evidence is sufficient enough to hold a Harassment ban, and the Global will stay as previously stated.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.