One More Time

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Mason, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

@Machinekiller00 Even though you suck at league, you're a genuinely nice person who knows his way around memes. Even if we lose I still enjoy playing with you and it sucks you aren't on more to trash some nerds with me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

What's wrong with rageblade junglers? You go rapid fire cannon on gragas.

On a more serious note, you were a friendly moderator. I enjoyed the talks we've had on teamspeak.
    Take care Mason, good luck with your studies and be awesome.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

RFC Gragas is the future, you'll see one day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Next time we're vs each other in a lane, I'm gonna make you regret resigning. ;-;

Hope you still stick around!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

The carry has left the building :(. On a serious note though I do have a lot of respect for you and that's why I am sad to see you go.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Lol see you soon.

I could write the most heart touching farewell. But eh you know you're my friend. and Ill see you around.

Lol Bye?.

for real though. I didn't know things we're getting rough again. I'm sorry derp. I consider you a great friend, regardless. I was sad to see you purple again, thought @Sinz was joking around tbh. then I saw it was official.

R1P Sir Derp Mason-Memer-Staffer-Offical League Master Trainer-Another One!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Also buildmaster.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Good luck Derp, I know you will do well. Cya on soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I'll be honest, at first I was a little skeptical when transferring you to my team, but I thought I'd give you a shot and see how you were anyway. I have not regretted giving you a shot ever since, as you really became such a good Moderator and member of the team. I was really unhappy when you left the team, and now I'm even more unhappy that you've left the staff team. Please look after yourself man, and let us know how everything goes.

• Friendly Friendly x 3