One More Time

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Mason, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Hello everyone, as the master of making intros/farewells I have decided to resign my staff position here at SGMod after a (hopefully) successful run of about 2 months and 2 weeks.

Why? I'll keep it short and sweet: School, changes in life/daily schedule, and most importantly my physical health (I've got some stuff going on and I'm actively working to get better but I don't know how long this will take). (because Anna asked I have a birth defect+ a lot of stomach problems that we atm don't know what it is so I've got to get surgery at some point but first we have to figure out the wtf is going on with my stomach n stuff so I'm going to be doing a lot of medical tests from here out) I also have to walk to school every day which takes some time and when you're unfit as all hell and you have to walk 20 minutes to be homeschooled then it really takes it out of you.

All of these reasons caused my hours to be low and it wouldn't be fair to me to take a spot on Sinzpai's/the staff team.

So tags I guess?:

#TeamSinz:

@Sinz My league administrator. If anyone was wondering why I transferred to @irritatingness's team the day before he was resigned it's because I was completely banking on the fact that Sinz would be my admin and that's what I wanted. I really enjoyed being under him because he's a memer and was already my friend so it was a good experience. I couldn't have asked for more.

@Shadow Even though you're still new I enjoyed playing league and talking to you on teamspeak. If you have any questions I'll be around, and please carry me because I'm now a bard main.

@Happy The hearthstone expert, the man who trained me to become the mod I am (at least he thinks). A wise admin once said: "your giggles give me life". You're a shitter happy, never change that.

The Squad: (names appear in order of the staff groups because I'm bad at thinking of them off the top of my head)

@Mr. Rogers I'm glad I had the pleasure of speaking to you more than once, you seem like you know what you're doing and had some very good memes to bring to the table.

@StarGazingNight. <3 It's only fate that we can't be on the staff team together, you saw what happened in CSGO. (please give me my gold nova back)

@C.A.Anna I'd give you a gold star if I could, I'm really glad you got your chance to be an admin and I hope you show em how it's done. Shouldn't be hard for you though.

@hello my friend Please stop killing me bot lane, I never asked for this.

@Asriel You know what they say, I'm somewhere between a sub and a dom, a tsundere dom. (I don't actually remember what I said) Also stop going in locked channels, we need to bring wolves den back to its former glory.

@BlueCore My second administrator with who I served most of my time with. I hope I didn't disappoint, and I'm sorry I abandoned you. "Pick up some bad mods in my honor" Also I hope you liked that movie I suggested (I didn't really see much of it cause I was little and I hid my eyes for most of the scary parts, aka the entire movie)

@Han Solo There's nothing better like a clean burning propane. I considered you my mod child because you got interviewed right after I +1'd you, counts for something right? May your memes help you travel the dark path that has been illuminated by the torch of the build master.

@Steven | SP I really appreciated you having my back since after we spoke for the first time, I know that you thought well of me even when I was regarded as a troll and I'm truly thankful for that.

@Diehard01 I enjoy your snapchats, they're always so random though like you go from a nice scenery, to a cat, to a colorful piece of cake? Keep doing what you do though.

@ZaneLoehr Thank you youtube master Zane for helping me find my way through the ranks of CSGO and of youtube fame, I will try to remember you when I'm famous.

@Kythol Where's the chill channel at? Teamspeak could use more unlocked chill.

@Rice I really enjoyed Sinz's milk.

@Miss Alice I supported you coming back on my last run as moderator and so far you haven't disappointed, stay chill and don't let anyone tell you that they're taking mid. I know you won't.

@Noctorious CSGO, Squad, Toontown. Always part of the squad, drunk H1Z1 was a great meme and I hope that you learn not to take the wheel while drunk again because I don't like shooting my teammate in the face.

@Wex You only play rageblade junglers, it hurts me. Keep doing what you're doing though, you've got a lot of knowledge on rules and stuff that I don't think people realize it.

@Nena I've thanked you before but I don't know if you thought I was sincere. I really appreciated the chance to return to the staff team under you despite anything that happened between us. It meant a lot to me that you picked me up despite my reputation.

Non-Staff Squad/The Inner Circle:

Sorry if I miss you but its hard to remember everyone's name when you're not on a list.

@Smash One of my best friends, you remind me of a guy I was close with except slightly more... vulgar? You suck at CSGO please carry me more. You also suck at league but at least you can flash the mastery emote. If I had to describe you in one word it would be a memer. Probably one of the closest people to me.

@Hingle Another person I consider one of the closest to me, you kept it real. And we're the one true duo, you can't beat that.

@Falcor Same boat as Hingle, part of my squad that I considered closest to me no matter what game we were playing, or on the staff team.

@irritatingness Your two boots ashe revolutionized the meta, and I can never go back to just buying one. You're gonna do great in life and in League, I enjoyed being on your team even though the stay was short and it's a shame that you had to resign the day after I join.

I can't remember who else but just make an angry comment saying I forgot you and maybe I'll edit you in.

People I wanted to tag but didn't fit above:

@Carned For better or for worse, you always spoke your mind and gave it straight up. I respect that.

That's really it guys. Thanks for all the memes.

• Friendly Friendly x 21
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

No mention? i cri ever tim :'(

Bye I guess :cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I truly hope you get better as days pass. You were a great person to be around and always brought a smile to my face when we played games together (who's your daddy?).

Let's play league sometime! :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Don't even know what to say. I feel like the world is ending these past few days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

You're a terrible dad. Never have kids.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

While we didn't talk much I definitely saw you took your role as a Staff Member seriously and I find that extremely commendable. I'm sure @Sinz was extremely glad to have you under him.

Take care of yourself Derp and hopefully you can come back sometime soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Hopefully you come back soon! Sad to see you go, maybe we can talk sometime?
    Your Friend, Doodle Bop

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

It sucks when medical issues stop you from being able to do what you like. We'll miss you, hopefully we will still see you sometime.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Oh yeah forgot about you whoops

just cover Hingle and falcor's name and read it as if it's addressed to you, still part of the squad

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. pup

pup Princess Pup

Bless up homie. Make sure you and your dogs are okay for me, please :> Thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Man, sucks to see a great moderator leave from the staff team, however I do believe that school should always be a top priority!

Take care Derp Mason (Let's make sure Ascended doesn't take your staff position aight?)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

He always shows up right before I get mod, it's like he's doing it to spite me or something

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ahhh boy. This one really took me by surprise if I am honest. I wasn't expecting you to be leaving us so soon and it really makes me sad that you are. Thank you for being so honest and sharing what is going on. I really do hope that everything goes well and that in the end they find out what is wrong or there is actually nothing serious going on and all will be well. Also good luck with all the study. I am sure you won't need it though and that you will ace it all! If you ever need someone to chat to or vent to, you know where to find me. I am always here to lend an ear.

You did a great job Derp and we had plenty of fun times throughout the time you were both a staff member and a regular. Please take good care of yourself in the mean time and do not become a stranger! Oh, and who knows, maybe once everything settles down again you can come back to the land of cyan :sneaky:

Derp Mason, you smart. You loyal. You grateful. I appreciate that.
    Bless up~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Take care bud, come back when ya can. :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

My build master, hearthstone tutor, csgo carry, and great friend, it really saddens me to see you leave. Although we were on the same team twice it wasn't for that long either time. You are a great guy and I'm honestly going to miss staffing with you. I hope we'll still hang out on Team Speak and play games.

Ciao Derp, get better soon cause I can't carry myself.

;-;

Same.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

You were and are and is and am a coooooool guy. I hope to see you stick around like a fly in a web so we can get to know eachother more intimately and dinner.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Time and place, I like italian food.

19. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

i am italian food :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Take care man, best of luck in the coming weeks/months, and I hope you feel better.

• Friendly Friendly x 1