Not a surprising goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by DarkLegion, Sep 10, 2016.

1. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

So as many of you know my time here as a staff member and as part of the community must come to an end as I am leaving for 50 days and will be without any form of communication including internet. Unfortunately though I must write this a few days early as my computer broke and I will not be able to fix it or get a new one until I come back. So for now I will be saying goodbye to the community but I can assure you that I will be back again after those 50 days are up. For now though I would like to thank everyone that has been there for me and been a friend to me while I have been here as a staff member or just another player.

@Shaddoll Was the one who first brought me here and the one who convinced me to try out as staff both times I have been, he is also my best friend

@Kai Was the guy who picked me up this time around and is someone who I have become very good friends with over the time we've had together

@grace This is someone I have grown very close to over the past few months and is one of the people I will be missing the most while I am away, if not the person I will miss the most ❤

@MyriadOfChaos Is someone who recently I have also become very good friends with and am happy to have met you and been on the same team before leaving

@BmTron You have also been a very good friend to me over the past few months. Helping and consoling me when needed, I will always appreciate that and consider you a friend

@Giraffe My current admin who I am very sad to leave behind has only become more of a friend since he has taken the admin position above me, I wish I could have stayed in the goon lagoon a bit longer

While these are the main people I will be saying goodbye to while I am gone there are so many more I would like to thank for making my time here the best it could be. If I do not tag you it is nothing against you as I have a lot of people to thank and may forget or overlook some.

Thank you all again so much for making my time here in this community the best I could have asked for. I will see all of you again when I return.

• Friendly x 38
    • Winner x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I'll visit you

See you soon, Stumpy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Come back soon Queen Lexi!
    Good luck at your camp!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

aw sad to see you go but I hope to see you back soon.
    You are a good staff member, and a friend. Keep doing great things!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Legion, so sad to see you go. Best of luck in you future, and thanks for all the fun times we had on teamspeak ^_^

Come back soon ok?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I know we haven't talked before but please take care
    You seem like a really cool guy too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Best of luck with all that you do legion. Thank you for all the hard work you put into the servers. We appreciate what you did and will miss you greatly.

Take care okay!? :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

See you around buddy. I want to see you back!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

I'm not actually sure what to write, as soon as I read this my stomach twisted and I'm struggling not to cry right now.

The last 9 months with you have been nothing but a blast, and you've been the bestest friend I could ever ask for. You've done nothing but support me continuously, despite the fact I do some pretty dumb stuff and you've been there whenever I needed it. Right from the first time I trained you as a trial to now, you've never failed to make me smile even in the darkest times, and for this I cannot thank you enough.

Things are gonna be strange without you here, to say the least.

Thank you for everything, and stay safe out there. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Take care little legend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You and Ruby have both left me now. Why you do dis. When you told me though, I was a bit disappointed since I wanted to double staff with you in the near future. But I guess that will be for another time. I bid you good luck over the next 2 months or so and hope to see you in the future, possibly as staff again. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. RebleGAM3z

RebleGAM3z Banned

Ima miss you @darklegion I hope to see you when you get back. <3 <3 much love bro. stay safe

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Have fun! We will miss you a lot!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

See ya when you get back man!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Not many people know this but you're the only reason I stuck to these servers at all. I had first seen you on Christmas on EU2. I soon made a forum account after that and now here I am, just another regular. Take care Dark and make sure to come back and stay safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

"DarkLegion finally resigned?" - Me

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Good luck with your thing <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

50 days with no internet dam that must suck
    Take care you were a good mod even though I didn't really have the chance to talk to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. pup

pup Princess Pup

I cant find the right words to say that I'll miss you but I know you gotta do what you gotta so I love you and bye without sounding dumb, but that would've happen either ways probably.

Thank you for everything Alex, honestly you're the part of the reason for why I get to be happier that I've ever even thought possible. I'm glad to have helped you however I could, because you do the same. I always got your back dude. Its really gonna suck without you around for 50 days, but It's okay because now you can be a forest man and chill with squirrels. Sadly, 1/4 squad gone so :< but we'll be here when you get back <3 :>

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

How dare you. How you gonna make a friend cry at work T.T

• Friendly Friendly x 1