North for the Summer

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Goose, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

For the last little while I have found it increasingly difficult to get on the server and staff, my hours have been dropping immensely, and when I do get on the server I don't enjoy myself. I hope my resignation will renew my enthusiasm for the server and I do plan on staying in the community. I just want to thank everyone who has made my time here enjoyable and memorable. Don't feel bad if you were left out of my little list, as I have made far too many friendships to list them all here.

@Shadow Thanks for taking a chance on me and picking me up regardless of my past. I truly loved having you as an admin and you were a great teacher and an even danker memer.

@Wompzilla It was so exciting to watch you jump from regular to admin so fast, you were a great admin to have and I see you staying a great one for a long time to come.

@swagrid My homie dog G, I fucking love you bro, not much else to say.

@Ruby Thanks for being terrible at memes and generally making me cringe like I was biting a lemon. I played with you before we were both staff and I hope to continue playing with you again.

@GimcSnooper You were a great team member and an even greater pal. Thanks for all the good times.

@Zigles I wish I could have seen you around more recently as I love playing with you and having you as a friend whisper whisper ;)

@Guilty You are one of my favorite admins and I love listening to you rage on LoL like no other. I hope to see you around on ts and in general

@DarkLegion A.K.A. Danklegend, you are generally fantastic and I would love to play with you again soon. It was fun staying up late with you goofing off on TS.

@kynwall Jeez man, you left so suddenly, but I miss you a lot and hope to see you around again soon. Maybe we could do some coke?

This community had been pretty much non stop great for me to be engaged in and I have felt so much love while in it. I will see you all around.

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

No. Why bb

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

bye felicia

• Winner Winner x 5
  4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Gonna miss ya bye!

5. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

bye felicia

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Nooooooo mememachine I meant to tag you in the original post please forgive me I love you bb.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

;~; goodbye old friend why didnt you tell me sooner

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Awe it sucks to see you go. You were an amazing moderator. Have fun and make sure to relax a bit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I wish I got to play with you more. Because I finally got used to being a mod, I was hoping to interact more with you and the community. Going to miss you Goosey.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP+ Silver

Its unfortunate seeing you leave so soon, I feel like it was just yesterday that I became your admin.
    You were a great part of the team and you will be missed. Thank you for being part of it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

oh, we never talked or anything important but, Goodbye man.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

It is sad to see someone as awesome as you leave my fine feathered friend. You are a great guy and I loved our conversations together on TS and hope to have more! I hope you do return from your migration and to see you on our servers and TS more.

Best of wishes, Legion

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Take care of yourself okay goose?

Farewell ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1