No Refunds

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Highwon, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Due to the increased amount of refund requests for petty reasons, we are no longer offering any refunds for donations.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Thank you highwon.

3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

OMG TY, TY SO MUCH I'VE been waiting for this, a donations should be a donation thats all if u did not want to donate u shouldn't have given ur money to the server, but that my opinion

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

i want my refund now. j/k. Wish you never offered refunds in the first place.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Matsumoto and I were on Skype and brought up a point when we were ghosting on serious ttt (just kidding). If you donate money to a homeless person you do not just go back up to him and ask him for a refund or say you want your money back, first of all you seem like the biggest jerk in the world second of all you did it to help HIM not yourself. DO NOT donate to the server solely for the discounts and skins it gives you, you do it to help the owner pay for the server. END OF STORY.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If I see someone type !donate in chat, I make sure the tell them about the policy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Sam

Sam VIP

It should be written in the !donate fine print,those reasons are getting really stupid.

8. asking donation refunds are evil

9. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

I have no idea why donations where ever refundable you donate to help the server out not for Perk's for example if you donate to a Charity to get to donate not to get deductible off you taxes and u don't get a refund after tax season is over just dose'nt make sence

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  10. YAY finally

• Old Old x 1
  11. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

This thread is almost a year old.

• Old Old x 1
  12. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

The gravedig on like 15 threads is real.

13. i didnt know :/ im sorry

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Where is the other 18 cents

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. I agree, refunds should not be given. But... like I said I dont agree with refunds nor am i asking for one :) but this is why a lot of people use paypal.

RIGHT TO REFUND

You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of all moneys received for transmittal within ten days of receipt of a written request for a refund unless any of the following occurs: (a) the moneys have been transmitted and delivered to the person designated by you, the customer, prior to receipt of the written request for a refund; (b) instructions have been given committing an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by you prior to receipt of a written request for a refund; (c) PayPal or its authorized delegate has reason to believe that a crime has occurred, is occurring, or may potentially occur as a result of transmitting the money as requested by you or refunding the money as requested; or (d) PayPal is otherwise barred by law from making a refund.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  16. You are not paying for a service, you are giving a donation, which means you expect nothing in return. The rank that we give you is our thank you for the donation.

Also, as a private enterprise, we reserve the right to deny access to our servers under the circumstance that someone charges back their donation or requests a refund.

I also do not know why you are bumping this topic and posting this message; it is irrelevant at this point in time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Also, no where are we violating Paypals ToS. You can, within you right, request a chargeback which Paypal allows you to do with your bank.

Then we, as Disruptionz has stated, have the right to bar you from the benefit of playing on our servers. You revoking a donation can be the difference between us having a running server, to us then having to take down a server. This is much unneeded stress on Highwon and the community.

18. is it bad to just browse through a forums? isnt that what it is for? chill out.. i was just putting that out there.... I'm not insulting anyone or doing anything wrong...
    And i say again... i'm not asking for a refund, but it is the payers right to get a refund back if he/she wishes and gets a receipt whether or not he/she is donating or not...

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. And yes... i know you can ban me but are you really threatening to ban me for just saying that??? for real i help keep this community up i'm on it alot and i donate.... so wtf? you guys are so disrespectful.

• Dumb Dumb x 3