New server (US West 2)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Highwon, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

As christmas break is coming up and a higher player influx is to be expected, I am pleased to announce that we have opened a another server in the West Coast. A special thanks to all the players that donated which made this a possibility.

Hopefully this will allow more of our community players to get on the servers as they seem to be full majority of the time.

[​IMG]

We hope you enjoy your time on our servers and thank you for being part of our community.

2. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I will be on there ASAP!

4. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

North west. Leggo!

5. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

It's a sort of re-boot of the failed EU server, I see. Well, it has been having a lot of players on recently.

6. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

That's because Competer is hosting this one!

7. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Honestly find this server a bit excessive/useless. Maybe its just the times im on.

8. Probably, just last night all 3 servers sat on 30+ players for quite some time

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Once christmas break starts then there will be more players. If the server is not needed after christmas break then I will close it but most likely it will stay for a while.

10. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

What I think is leave two original servers, rename East to Central, and make a new server in NYC or DC

11. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Maybe a fourth server in the future. IMO west 2 is off to a good start. Give it time and it will be as busy as east and west. Hell, it has more players than east does right now.

12. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I go where the ping is best, and for me that is West 2! So you can expect to find me on West 2 quite a bit.

13. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

im on west 2 when other servers have staff i get 5-10 ping on west2 :p LOW PING FTW

14. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I go on West 2 a lot because sometimes I enjoy playing with lower population. it's easier to not be seen doing stuff with less eyes on you.

15. Killamarshall

Your talking about your c4's aren't you :p

16. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

We got very similar ping.

17. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I actually almost never use C4. I prefer to kill people with guns. Though recently I have been using a lot of trip mines on Minecraft. Set up sniper camp in the lighthouse and use trip mines to catch people trying to get me.

18. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Its great, I get only 230 in west 2, that is impressive. Im at a constant 300 almost everywhere.

19. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Get*

20. Killamarshall

Pffft very similar com? we had the exact same ping for a solid 15 minutes XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.