New pistol for all players

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by HoneySenpai<3, Dec 9, 2014.

?

Should it be added

1. Yes

2. No

3. I can't even

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

i can actually never see the silencer it just looks like a gun without it and sounds diferent.
    I've edited my original post to see what you guys think. @Santa Carned

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Ultra High

[​IMG]

Low

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  3. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

@Santa Carned were talking about the pistol not smg or dragunov

4. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

[​IMG] on high graphics setting no silencer

5. Carned

Updated original post with Silenced Pistol.

6. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

but @Santa Carned that is from your point of view what about another persons PoV it could not have one like my picture while in game on sttt

7. Carned

Your picture shows the weapon on the ground, you cannot be KOS'd or killed for being near a T weapon on the floor.

8. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

no but thats what it looks like in the hands of a traitor no silencer i only know its the silenced pistol by its weapon model and by its skin
    Edit: i just found out it only doesn't show silencer on vanilla

9. Carned

In my pictures it has a silencers, and im a traitor and the gun is identified in STTT because it has the silencers, thus making it a T weapon, if it didnt have a silencer, someone would have noted it by now.

10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

As I told you in Vanilla earlier today, the Silenced Pistol looks like a normal Pistol in the eyes of the people looking at it in a traitors hands. I don't know why this is, perhaps because the Silenced Pistol didn't have a skin, and once it was added in, it's a DL, which is what Vanilla is against. Hence why we can see clearly what a Silenced Pistol looks like on non-Vanilla servers. I might make a bug report about it, as it makes it a little unfair not knowing the difference between a pistol and a silenced one. Again, on Vanilla.

As for the original suggestion, it's a neutral from me. i don't care what it looks like but hand over the stats and I'll make a decision

11. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

Stats are in lua files which are provided @Python

12. to see your self in third person btw you have to open console and type sv_cheats 1 then type thirdperson

that way we can see what it looks like on them