New pistol for all players

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by HoneySenpai<3, Dec 9, 2014.

?

Should it be added

1. Yes

2. No

3. I can't even

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

http://imgur.com/TnONrhU,FTVu1Y3,FiX6Qoe,DrXhlkm
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/adge4usatc5t7u6/AADuw8jumvOHDXnKpARucr8xa?dl=0
    Hi idk if you guys will like this but im suggesting a new pistol for everybody as it is a fairly fun weapon to use. Its called the PBS1. yes as you see by the pictures it can be silenced making it a great weapon for t's to find but it does comparably less damage than when it is not silenced and it is fairly loud. I have posted some pictures of it while i was using it in sandbox. dont have enough people to try it out on ttt yet. post what you think below
    EDIT:I've been getting good and bad feedback on this though im going to change it a little bit. 1. Have it available in the t shop as the new silenced pistol but allow the silencer to come off 2. Have it available to the common user without the silencer as a way for t's to get more silenced kills as it takes 2-3 seconds to put the silencer on and makes a very distinct noise.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  2. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

What are the advantages of this weapon over the silenced pistol/other pistols we have already?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

MmmYEAH +1
    Would like a new pistol to be added, or any new weapon for that matter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

there is no advantages @Matt_Allen just an addition for a new pistol though it only does 20 base damage its not very strong but than again you can have it silenced as a t and not be kosd for it

5. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

so baddass, +1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

I fear that newer players might see the silencer and call a KOS anyways. But a new pistol with an attachable silencer would be pretty cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

though it does have a completely different player model than the silenced pistol

8. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

That's the same issue that leads some to question having the AK47 as an innocent weapon; it all comes down to whether frequent players come to get used to the server and the weapons that we choose to have.

9. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Players already have a hard time distinguishing flare guns from Raging Bull's in the main 4 servers. On Vanilla, the Silenced Pistol could appear to be a Deagle to some who aren't close. As it doesn't show the silencer for some odd reason, which would make people think that there's either a Revolver, or they're holding a Silenced Pistol. This will probably cause further RDM, and while we may not have a huge abundance of secondary weapons, this isn't really needed. If any player sees a silenced weapon their first instinct is to light the player up like a Christmas Tree.

10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Don't quote me but i dont see Highwon adding a gun unless its from M9K, regardless, there are much better choices within the M9K small arms pack that i'd rather see personally.

Example 1

Example 2

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

I don't like this for the reason of we have under the rules that having a suppressed weapon a Traitors act. This would cause confusion. It would also force us to change the rules. I would +1 this if it would replace the current T pistole but not as a gun for anyone to use.

12. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    This would cause mass confusion, as the others above stated.

Also, why would an innocent need to silently kill people?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

it can also be turned off in the lua code
    Edit: you can no longer have it silenced i have edited it out in the lua code

14. -1 there are better options as stated by carned. If we're gonna add a pistol might as well make it a bloody good one.

15. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Profile it doesnt show it there is a addn that makes it sow i use that to easly tell

16. We have the honeybadger and nobody kills for it.

17. Looks cools as fuck, give it to the detectives :D:D:D:D:D:D

18. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

The difference is that the honeybadger has an integrated suppressor that you can't physically see from the in-game model. For the silenced T-weapons that we have, you can see the suppressor on those models if you have a good set of eyes.

19. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

you can only see the surpressor on high graphics or with a different skin on it and you have to have a HD monitor as well.

20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

No, you can see it on everything, lowering your graphics doesn't take parts of the model apart, it just reduces the quality.

• Agree Agree x 1