New Detective Weapon.

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Carned, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

2. vonDicey

vonDicey Protocol Dictates Action. VIP

+1
    10/10 would use

3. prochaos

prochaos VIP

+ 1, oh wait i already +1 this hmm i wonder why it got buried hmm i wonder why no1 responded to it being added hmmmmmm oh yeh +1

4. +1 I love this idea, as it balances the T's harpoon. And holy hell, I would love a bow wars! +12

5. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

@Highwon are you still alive or is a bot making your profile go online every few hours?
    Pls add

6. Lol 8/8 would r8 m8

7. Carned

How about i re bump this cause it needs adding pls

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. qsawz

qsawz VIP

Great a bow thats great +100000000000000000000

9. -1 you cant kill people with practice tips!

jk +1 me gusta

10. thir13en

thir13en VIP

+13
    Down for it to be either a D or T wep.
    ps.
    Bow Wars sounds magically delicious

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Sure why not. I love having weapons that make me feel inadequate at aiming

12. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Can't wait to see people making arrow to the knee jokes about this.
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  13. -1, I love that weapon but it doesn't fit into the STTT servers very well, in real life you don't see a terrorist walking around killing people with a freakin' bow & arrow.

14. Carned

Oh yeah i forgot terrorist had access to Harpoons and fully automatic military grade weaponary. /sarcasm

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Newton Launcher, Teleporters, Harpoons
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

16. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Flare guns exist in real life? I didn't know real life terrorists had that much of advanced technology. o_O :banghead:

17. thir13en

thir13en VIP

Flare guns exist and are really old (pre WW1) but they aren't used to burn bodies in real life. Flare guns are designed to send out a distress signal. But yeah T's have a bunch of unrealistic/ unpractical weapons (which I love). So bow and arrow all the way!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  18. Okay fine, my bad... I just can't picture a terrorist walking around with a god damn bow and arrow...

19. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I don't know... I can picture myself being pretty damn badass with a bow and arrow, like these two for example:
    They make bow and arrows just as deadly as guns, because used in the right hands they are just as deadly. I'm thinking 3 hits to the body or 1 hit to the head for required damage to kill a player, and also giving it a long draw time (<2 seconds).
    [​IMG]
    *On a side note, we need to add arrow's player model in along with the bow, it'll be a package deal ;)*