NBA Fans

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Tree did kenya east, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Post which team you like, I don't care GSW or Cleveland, recent news, GOAT arguments and whatever you'd like as long as it has to do with the NBA.
    Seeing as a few other members like the NBA I decided to make this.

2. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Miami heat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Golden state is the best team
    The bullets are alright this season
    Jordan is the goat

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

It's all about getting another one for the Land this season, #ClevelandCavaliers2017

Lebron James will be the GOAT by the time it's all said and done

Also, I'm a Trail Blazers fan when everything's said and done. I'm on the Cleveland Bandwagon because of Lebron and the fact that they're the best team to beat the Warriors

5. Togo ✿

Did you watch last night

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lone Wanderer

Well, I would have, but when I was looking for the game, I couldn't find it. I only saw Golden State playing some team I've never seen before. Like honestly, I'd be so upset if I bought tickets to that game and the Cavaliers didn't even show up. I wonder where they were???

But seriously, no I didn't, lol. I was at a movie with the family so I only saw the destruction after the fact....

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Togo ✿

You missed a top 3 lebron flop

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lone Wanderer

Oh come on now, that was a blatant flagrant foul. That was a bitch move by Draymond to commit a foul like that and then taunt a player. It's behavior like that which leads me to not like the Warriors.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Togo ✿

i would say i was a hard hit
    but the way lebrons head went back made it a flop

10. Bro that was an attempted strip and keep in mind LeBron is a 240-260 pound dude. He's not some thin ass 5'9 Spud Webb

11. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Los Angeles Lakers all the way baby.
    GOAT is MJ no doubt

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. All star starters just came out! do you agree? Personally I like OKC fans' tears so very happy.

13. Odin

Odin Member

L.A Lakers all the way.

• Like Like x 1