My time has come

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Knockdown, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello my sweet community.

Afhter a long thinking session and reading through my schedule. I came to a conclusion I can't be a staff member any longer. I can't manage to keep up with my hours. My IRL things wont let me. Afhter this summer I got my intership again. I will start at 6:00 AM till 6:00 PM afhter this I need to a lot more and even staff. I just can't keep that up. I need to focus on Real life. (Even tho it might suck sometime). I know someone else might be able to do the hours and I do not want to keep that spot away from them

I will not leave this community. I will stick around and play games with all of you and I am on teamspeak whenever I can. This community is way to awsome and we have a lot of nice people here.

I do need to thank my admin @C.A.Anna for helping me out.

Stay awsome my community! I will see you guys around and make more fun with you!

Thanks,

Knockdown.

• Friendly Friendly x 26
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Nooooo:(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I will miss you. You were one hell of a moderator in my own opinion, and going from training you, to staffing with you, to teaming with you, and everything else was a wonderful experience that I'm glad that I had the chance to get. I hope your real life can be organized well, and I hope to see and talk with you soon despite the fact that I won't get to staff with you. Mate, you were a great moderator and I hope I can speak for a lot of people in saying that you'll be accepted back very quickly if you choose to do so. Please stay safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Knockdown...... I'll miss you man.. you were gone too soon..

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Good to know that you will still stick around. Best of luck doing whatever you are doing :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Knockdown,

You made mama proud. Never ever think you didn't. You worked hard and I am so glad that I had the pleasure of having you on my team for the time that I did. You did an amazing job taking care of the EU servers. You're an amazing friend to all those in our little family and I am glad that you will still be around. It sucks but as you and I discussed, it is necessary. Just know you have left your mark and I'd love to see you back here again on my team one day in the future.

I'll be sure to keep in touch with you my dear. You haven't gotten rid of me yet :p

Thank you for everything that you have done. It is hard letting you go and there may have been a few tears shed but I know that in the long run you will be happier with yourself and you know that is all I ever cared about- your well-being. God you will be missed I can't say it enough just ugh :cry:

Love you honey. I'll always be here for you no matter what. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

EU wont be safe without you tho.. :(

Glad to know you are staying around with us. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

AHHHHHHHHH,

Knockdown, I don't even know what to say. You've became such a friend over the past few months had many laughs and not going to lie, it's going to be a huge miss not being able to staff alongside you anymore. You were a great trainer when I was a trial too, I really appreciate that. That being said, I'm so glad you aren't leaving the community! Plenty o' games of CSGO and Rocket League to come! Goodluck with real life stuff man, i'll always be around ts and steam if you want to talk.

P.S Piemel.

I love you man.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Sad to see you resign, you were a good mod. Best of luck with whatever you are gonna do :cat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

First Womp and now you. This week has been a hard one for SGM. You were and always will be my favourite mod. You have such a cheerful attitude. Farewell and I hope that all goes well for you, friend.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

I really hate to see you go man, you were super cool. :(
    Good luck in your affairs, and see you around. :)

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

You were a great Moderator for EU, and you're a really cool guy to talk to. When you're open with your jokes you're honestly extremely funny and it was nice seeing that side of you. Even though that was one day where I saw that after we were done hanging out I felt a lot more connected to you and it made me want to hang out around you more often.

I hope life treats you well, and I'll be seeing you around sometime.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

haha no please dont leave me

Honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met, and you were a wonderful person. Please stick around :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Have fun with your internship, and hopefully someday some hours may open up once again. Can't imagine you will be busy for the rest of your life... lol

goodbye

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

shit well if time opens up, come back to us.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. DeadBlade35

DeadBlade35 Active Member

Will miss you man, had some good times. [​IMG]
    For the memories.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Why must the real life suck everyone away from this community. I didn't get to see you often, if ever at all, but it's sad to see a fellow staff leave. Hope to see you in the future, and if not, good luck with your internship! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1