My Final Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Shades, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Shades

Shades VIP

Sorry guys,
    It's really, been a great time, you guys have been the best community that I have most likely, ever played on.
    Unfortunately according to the title of this, you know why I'm writing.

It's truly been great, my depression is a bit overwhelming me, fixing my depression, will require me to resign. This, making me unable to think of the best ability I can. When I first decided to make a mod app, I was like, Heck yeah guys! This server is awesome. It still is, But alas, I'm quite bored of playing TTT. My grades aren't as where I want them to be either, so this will give me more time to focus on my schoolwork.

My personality proceeds me, I'm a cool guy when I'm talking with you guys, but really on the other end, I've got a lot of things to think about as time goes on. Hell I'm open to options, I'm 16.

I most likely won't be coming back to the staff team, if I do, it will be in months.
    Build up the team for me.

Dearest my friends on the Staff Team,
    You've all been awesome. Ups and downs, I do believe that the server is getting greater mods as time goes by, I like it.

Highwon, thanks for all of the bugs you've fixed for me, you're most likely the best owner of a server I've been with, actually contributing to the community unlike others.
    Zikeji, you're like my father, minus well fatherly stuff. Not sure where I was going with this.

Extraordinary, is what I'll always think of many of you, I don't want to write very many messages so, let this be enough I hope. PM me sometime, add me on skype, Whatever you want.

Jokes aside,
    I might play on occasion, I might not. Should I ever choose to come back, I'd hope to see some of you still here.
    Here's to a good life, Cya later team.

- Should a member of the community ask why I'm off of the staff team, feel free to copy and paste this message.

Feel free to take over - Rewrite - Delete my Before applying Post.

Staff Members come and go, we all know this, we've all experienced this. Don't fret, someone like me will come around some time. Unless of course, you don't like people like me, then well, Y'know.

2. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Re: My Final Resign.

I'll wear sunglasses when playing to remind me of you.

Take care friend.

3. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Only played with you very few times, but from everything I've seen, you've contributed immensely to Serious TTT, and I respect you for that greatly. I wish I'd gotten to know you more because I'm absolutely sure you would've been an amazing guy to continue working with and an even more amazing friend.

Take care man, although I never really got to appreciate what you've done in game, I've sure as hell appreciated everything you've done outside of it.

Take time to straighten real life issues out and then come back! I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

4. Re: My Final Resign.

Good luck with all oof your future endeavors ! Shades, You will be missed

5. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You were one of the best mods man! I'm sad to see you go. I hope you the best in your life and personal struggles.

6. Re: My Final Resign.

Your text hurts my eyes but you were great I remember when you friended me on steam I was like who is this. But good bye friend.

7. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Good luck with your life.

8. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

See ya around Shades, it was REALLY fun playing with you the first time, hope we can play another. But until then, farewell friend. Keep in touch!

9. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

goodbye shades, good luck have fun :3

10. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

It was great working with you and it is disheartening to see you go. Live long and prosper shades.

11. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

See yah buddy. This dinosaur never forgets, and he definitely won't forget you!

12. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

A poem, for Shades.

Never gonna give you up...

13. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Bye shades, good luck with your school and other future endeavors, and come back soon.

14. Slippery

Slippery VIP

Shades, thank you for being one of the few who stood up for me and other things that were wrong. You have the most integrity on the server. Stay golden.

15. HAH!!!!

Im the real robocop!

Gonna miss you :((

16. GamerGirl23

GamerGirl23 Banned

user has been Warned about breaking forum rule #1

17. +1

18. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Damn shades... Your only 16? You are mature beyond your years my friend. Anyways, it sucks to see you resign, but hopefully I'll still catch you on the server from time to time.

19. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Me and shades had our ups and downs but honestly he is a good person and will be missed