Most Fun I've Ever Had...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by HyperSniper445, Jul 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HyperSniper445

HyperSniper445 Active Member

...but all fun must end sometime.

I joined this server maybe a year ago. I had played nothing in GMod yet, lest some prop hunt. I joined STTT and everyone there was so friendly. I felt like I could just talk to some people and have fun playing. But of course, stupid me back then, got banned for 2 weeks.

I came back a few months later and I was surprised that many of the same people were still there. I met some amazing people there and I've never had more fun in a game, much less a server.

I never had a mic, but I was still able to talk to you guys and have a good laugh.

I applied for moderator a while back. It was denied, which was understandable since my playtime was dropping rapidly. After that, I don't think I ever logged back on. It isn't the fact that I was denied, I just couldn't find the time to play, no matter how much I wanted to.

I have been so busy with work and travelling, and now with school coming up, I'm expecting no time to be able to come and play here.

I may be back, but that may not be for quite a while. I just wanted to say thanks and goodbye to everybody that was so kind and gave me a chance to have fun.

@Noctorious You were one of the first people I met. We didn't talk much but you were a lot of fun to play with.

Boris Bourbinski (Rayquaza) You were always hanging out with me on the server and I had a lot of fun with you. You checked in with me after you noticed that I wasn't on the server for a while. I was very happy that you noticed and was wondering where I was. Thanks for sticking so close.

@Navi the annoying fairy You are a hilarious person. I was quite surprised when I logged in one day and you were a moderator. Thanks for being so friendly.

@Milo I know people gave you a lot of shit since you are a girl but you are awesome. You were so nice to me and I had a ton of fun playing with you on Nilla.

@Milky :3 We've had our petty squabbles here and there, but I've had lots of fun playing with you on Nilla.

@Stocking I've had a ton of fun playing with you and talking with you on SB. You are an awesome person and super funny.

Gucci, @Squidd++ The Redeemed , @Zyp , TheCoffeeSmeagol, @Diehard01 , @C.A.Anna , @Hyper , @royboooy , @Falcor , @Gorgamel , @Stabby Puggy :3 , thanks for being awesome.

@Shogun Melon If I ever come back I hope to hear that sexy accent again :D

@Rozboon , @Zigles , @Guilty thanks for being so kind when handing my mod app, I really appreciate it.

I'm probably forgetting a lot of people, and I might come back to tag them, but just know that I'm really thankful for you just being an awesome person and for giving people the chance to have fun here on STTT.

And a HUGE thank you to all of the moderators and admins here. I noticed many of you have resigned in the past while but I am still thankful for all of you who helped me when I needed it. All of you do your duties amazingly and I am very impressed by how much good you do here on STTT.

One last thanks to Highwon for creating this amazing server and this wonderful community for everyone to have fun in.

This message may not make much sense as I am really tired but...

Bye everyone, thanks for the fun times.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. What's playing whit me whitout a little fight here and there amiright? but hey don't worry i just act like it.
    To be honest you were a good player that followed the rules and that is good enough for me but then again you are one of those players that i knew he was always gonna say something like "milky is such a who-... wait no... uhh thats something i say... not you... damn it.
    well anyways whatever you are doing right now i hope you are ok whit it and that you get to enjoy it.
    Is he going to read this? idk. uhh... should i be typing this then? idk milky no one cares! shut up milky no one asked for an opinion.
    See ya... maybe, i dunno.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

well you will be missed friend

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1