mods false reason to ban

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by elsid5100, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elsid5100

elsid5100 Member

TRAITOROUS ACTS

Shooting at others
    Throwing any type of grenade
    Not identifying bodies
    Calling KOS on innocents
    Planting C4
    Destroying traitor testers
    Destroying health stations
    Having traitor weapons (silenced, knife, harpoon, etc)

I just wanted to put that there so your stupid mods can read the rules there supposed to uphold, i was trapped in a teleport hole on a map i was on top and everyone started shooting so i started shooting 2 of them out of 5 of us were t's they were trying to kill us, so i shot back after killing everyone and having 20 hp left (i was on top i got headshots) i was banned for rdm. but the rules say its traitorous to shoot someone so while i was getting shot isn't it true i would think to shoot back and they were after all committing terrorist acts. but the mod were "nice" they talked about me and told me what was gonna happen while i was alive and couldn't hear them, defend myself or talk to them to tell them what happened. but they did say its was okay to kill the 2 people who blocked the path no matter what class they were so isnt that just rdm they didnt mean to block it and they didn't start shooting i suppose i would think the ts started that. the first t act is shooting at others i was shot at i shot back, im banned not anyone else just me there were 2 other innos and 2 ts.

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Are you sure that the people you killed shot you first? Because if everyone did shoot you then that would be a rdm fest.

3. elsid5100

elsid5100 Member

yeah i wouldn't just shoot i would ask to get tped out of there.

4. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Are you Mr.Aynomomus? Sorry cant spell

5. elsid5100

elsid5100 Member

why does it matter thats what happened.

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

If you are stuck, your only option is to ask an admin or mod in admin chat to teleport you. You are not allowed shoot everyone that is stuck with you. Since you don't know who is atually shooting, your kills will fall under RDM.

7. elsid5100

elsid5100 Member

That is bullshit, so if im in game and a t attacks me im not aloud to shoot back till i have his name? thastwhat your saying. THEY SHOT ME FIRST i didnt want to DIE, so thats my fault? and why wernt they banned?

8. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Like you previously stated, you were stuck in a group of five. You can still shoot a T that is harming you, although there were three or four other players that are innocent. Killing all of them is considered RDM.

9. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Peter if this is who i think it is. There were 4 people. 1 Shot him first, which yes gives him the right to kill him. Yet he kept shooting everyone else that was just there. The mods didnt get a "I'm stuck" message so we didnt know. There were about 5 mods on at the time so they can confirm this to. To wrap up, 1 person shot you, no one else did. You killed that 1 person, and you killed 3 more for nothing.

10. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Oh and also the guy that shot you was inno, not a T.

11. elsid5100

elsid5100 Member

OKay im sorry in the future ill just let people kill me.

12. MetallicPie

MetallicPie Regular Member

next time if you are stuck please say "im stuck" and if the people you are stuck with are shooting you YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL THEM unless there was only one person stuck with you or you are a traitor. Yes you did have a reason to shoot at ONE of them, but how about the other two? They did not shoot you so therefore by shooting them you commited RDM. Lastly call moderators "stupid" would not help your case at all, it will only discourage the admins/mods to unban you. Also how long are you banned for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.