Minecraft 67th

Discussion in 'Maps' started by DocFox, Apr 18, 2016.

?

Would you like to see this added?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    73.7%
  2. No (Please explain why)

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Family,

I come to you today with a suggestion to add one of the most popular regular TTT maps to the Vanilla servers. I was doing some searching on the workshop and stumbled across this gem of a map. I turns out that one of our favorite maps now has a version we can enjoy on the Vanilla servers as well.

This map requires no additional games or addons; the creator asks for one important download:

Anyway, I hope the community gets a chance to test it out and we get to see it in the map rotation on Vanilla!

Thank you for your time!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

+1 to this. I love the idea of getting more maps for vanilla.

• Like Like x 1
  3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

+1

I'd love to see this be added.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Since @MangoTango's suggestion has a proper working link, we will respect his thread as the main suggestion for this time. Thanks for this, we'll test it out!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I know that this will be an unpopular opinion, but I'm against having minecraft forms of this map on the Vanilla servers, and by extension I was also against mc_dolls and the innocent motel maps as well. I feel like should this be added, it would make literally every game on vanilla do the following: Dolls -> 67th -> B5 -> Dolls

I don't really have much interest in the map, since vanilla is where I go to escape from this map. I dont have time atm to write something large, but it's how I feel, as unpopular as it may be.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I also need to note that this map was made for SG's TTT servers. I'm not certain if we're allowed to use it, since when I played it on their servers, the credits panel gave me the idea that it was exclusively made for them. But that was ages ago. I'm not sure whether or not it's the case anymore.

10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

If its on the workshop its usable by everyone.

11. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Not a fan of this map, even in normal servers. It was fun the first few times but then it got boring. From my experience, too many people would hang out in the basement and a few would be in the streets where it's too open. Also, during my time as staff this map had more delays than any other map just because it's too big and even with radar it's hard to find each other. From the workshop, I don't see the farm area so that might improve it a bit.

I'm all for new vanilla maps, but I don't think this would be a good addition.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I hate minecraft textures. +1

13. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

+1 nice map