MC Jondome

Discussion in 'Vanilla Discussion' started by Ciibear, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Hello there!

Now for those of you that don't know I was gone for quite a while during the Christmas/Winter holiday leading into early Spring. Everything practically seemed the same except the fact of MC Jondome ( I think that's its name) had been removed of the Vanilla map list. I'm not baby raging at the fact of the map no longer here, I am just surprised as it seemed to be quite a popular map on the EU Vanilla servers. I'm not wanting it back nor do I know if I should've even made a thread about this. Thank you for taking your time to answer and sorry if this is another FAQ that has aready been answered.

If there is such a response I might create a poll regarding the question would we add the map back?

Ciibear.

**EDIT** Thanks for the information on the reason for Jondome leaving the roster, no need to comment anymore! **EDIT**

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

It's broken, that's why it's gone.

Also the diamond sword

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

During my time on the server when mods were on it was less frequent, but still thank you for the answer :)

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were also able to glitch yourself outside of the map and into areas with no terrain.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

You can glitch on a lot of maps but it really easy on jordome

6. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Well, I mean that you can literally glitch outside of the map into nothingness and fall into a place where a mod has to bring you. It was crazy annoying once people learned of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Yeah that really was quite annoying tbf..

8. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

What if we solve all of Jondom problems and remove the diamond sword. Would you guys add it back on rotation?

9. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Probably. It wasn't the worst map except gliding yourself out of the map multiple ways, the fact that the T-room was broken so innos could enter any time they wanted, and of course the diamond sword which made moderating hell when it was used while the mod isn't looking and suddenly the admin chat is full of people angry at the mod for not slaying someone for using it, but it doesn't show up in logs

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rek

Rek Ø

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Old Old x 1