Denied MaximusF1311's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MaximusF1311, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaximusF1311

MaximusF1311 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheLegend27
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all I dont even know why I was banned, I didn't leave on a slay and I didn't disrespect I dont know why the hell I am banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hello, Maximus! You were banned by me for RDM & Leave, 1st offense.

I will respond shortly with my evidence, as I am eating dinner. Your ban is local, so in the meantime, you can play on our other servers.

3. MaximusF1311

MaximusF1311 New Member

Ok Thanks

4. Lone Wanderer

Hey there, Maximus. Sorry for the delay in my response.

You were banned as a result of the following report:

[​IMG]

Mr. Disco reported you for killing him based off of suspicion. Your response to this was that you were using "basic logic as a detective". This didn't give me much to go on in terms of what basic logic you were using at the time, but you disconnected from the server before I could ask you this question to clarify. You can see that is the case by the 'player not found' status that is highlighted.

I also went and looked through the damagelogs to see if there was anything there that gave me any indication of why you may have killed him, and found this snippet below from nearly a minute earlier into the round:

[​IMG]

This was obviously before you killed him, and although you weren't reported for this initially, I felt it appropriate to gather in the meantime in case of an appeal, like you've made here.

I'm not sure if I recorded the death scene or not, but I will look through my collection of evidence to see if I have or not. In the meantime, though, I would like to ask if you can try to explain why you caused the initial damage to Disco before killing him, and then answer why you then killed him 2 minutes later.

5. MaximusF1311

MaximusF1311 New Member

Ok so at first I damaged him for being a dick the last round (And I am sorry about that) but no intention of killing him. Than in the latter half of that round he did something traitorous which I forgot what it was but I remember I had good reasons within the context. Than with the other guy I was checking a body when someone started shooting at me with a gun that sounded like an ak. I turned around and saw arpix still shooting at me and I went after him thats it.

6. Lone Wanderer

I was able to locate the death scene for the death of Mr. Disco, where you killed him. You can see this in the video found below:

As you can see in the video, Mr. Disco kills another player around the corner of a shipping container from you, and then ID's the body. You'll also see that at no point during that killing are you in the line of sight of Mr. Disco, so you weren't a witness to any traitorous acts he may have committed. You came around the corner, and without getting DNA or anything, proceeded to kill him. After looking back through the old logs, I'm not seeing any other traitorous acts in terms of damage or killing from Mr. Disco; that, and you can't provide me with the traitorous act that he committed.

Along with that, you are admitting to me here that you RDMed him earlier in the round by dealing 80 damage to him with a crowbar for no reason. There's no excuse for that, and you would have been issued a slay for that if I had caught it in time to report you before you left the server.

Given my evidence and your testimony, I will be denying this appeal. The ban will remain, and will not be voided from your history. In the future, please be sure to ask the staff member online if you are free to go, to make sure that you don't end up leaving the server with an unresolved report, as it might end up in a slay, like it would have in this case.

If you have any further questions about this ban or about our rules/protocols, feel free to message me over the forums or contact me via Steam.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  7. Lone Wanderer

It was brought to my attention that I actually linked the YouTube upload page rather than the actual link to the video. That's been fixed, and the video evidence is now present. My verdict on the appeal still stands as is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.