Approved Mat Augustin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mat Augustin, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mat Augustin

Mat Augustin New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bot Snitch
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I got banned, please tell me why.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Lone Wanderer for rdm and leave. Please be patient.

3. Mat Augustin

Mat Augustin New Member

Can I have some proof?

4. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I have seen this appeal and will respond shortly. Please remain patient in the mean time.

5. Lone Wanderer

Hello, @Mat Augustin, or Bot Snitch at the time of your ban.

You were banned by me for "RDM & Leave (2nd Offense)" a few days ago, as a result of the report below:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you left the response section empty, and left the server. You can tell that this is the case given that it shows the "player not found", which is in reference to you, the reported player. Given that you left the server before filling out a response to the report, I banned for for RDM & Leave as per my protocol as a moderator.

Can you explain why this occurred, both in terms of you leaving the server before answering a report against you, as well as why you killed the player who reported you, if you can recall that?

6. Mat Augustin

Mat Augustin New Member

Oh I remember this, I killed him because he was walking under an un
    identified body i think.

7. Mat Augustin

Mat Augustin New Member

Ill take the ban

8. Lone Wanderer

Alright. I had some video evidence of the death scene at the time, and while it appears that I've deleted it when clearing out my evidence, I have it marked down of that being a possibility as a response for the report.

I'll go ahead and unban you and void your ban from East, given the lack of that video, along with your explaination seeming reasonable to me. To avoid this situaiton in the future, though, make sure you respond to any active reports against you, or ask a staff member if it's okay to leave so that you don't get banned when you shouldn't.

If you have any questions, you can message me over the forums by starting a PM conversation, or add me on Steam.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.