Map Rule: Assassult

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Cirtex, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

so we know about the little spot on Assasult. the spot you can Prop Surf, and make some strafe jumps to it. im here to say to BAN THAT SPOT ALL TOGETHER! it gives an unfair advantage to thoes who have the skill to actually get up there. because if you fall. you die. i have lost countless round after round because some Twat camped up there and took pot shots at me. THERE IS A REASON IT WAS NEVER SUPPOST TO BE ACESSED IN THE FIRST PLACE! it gives an EXTREAMLY unfair advantage to the ones who can get up there and makes the game a total sniper bore. personally i want the map to be removed from the rotation all together... but i know that wont happen.
    ***EDIT***
    Also the map is just Terrible for TTT

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

I dont think balancing the game so that skilled people get punished is a good way to balance. js

Its not hard to learn, not to mention grenades exist

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Grenades, C4, and snipers too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I'm pretty sure I die more often up there as a T than I do anything else so -1. The jumps aren't easy to make so there is a skill level involved.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. One good incendiary grenade is all you need to clear out that area.

7. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

ive looked and i dont think discos spawn on that map

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

1 incin wont cover the entire area

9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

This isn't really the best solution to the problem. There is not much of a problem anyways. You mentioned the word skill. That is just one, favoring factor towards this location. The game should be benefiting skill.
    If you don't have the ability, one solution would be to just hop on to a single/multiplayer player server or with someone else and just practice.
    I can't lie, it was very hard for me at first but I just got used to it after a bit. It's just like any skill in life except it is in a game. ^^^^ :)
    Edit: Oops, I forgot to say, For this reason, -1

10. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You can buy it from the store. Press f3 and buy frag grenade, incid. grenade, and discombobulator.

I'll remain neutral on this suggestion as I don't see it necessarily needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You are unable to buy discombobulators from the point shop, but they spawn on the map.

12. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

NOT ON THIS MAP :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

-1 don't punish skill, what are we gonna do now, make headshots 50% damage for people who have a headshot ratio of 51%and higher?

14. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Just jump, hold D and whip your mouse left and right

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

id say yes because the map sux and thats the only reason some people would vote for it, removing it would be no votes

but nah

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I like that map. Like another has said, dont punish skill. If you cant do it, all I can say to you is get gud.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Banning a spot because you don't have skill is like banning the silo on the old cs_nuke on CS:GO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

-1. While I used to hate the spot, once I learned a easy way to get up there, I've found...it really offers no true advantages. Not only can most decent Ts get up there to shoot you, as a T, if you shoot from there it is obvious.

19. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

It's a battleground for innos/T's whoever controls the roof controls the game