Denied Luke_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Luke_, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke_

Luke_ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90937280
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not asking for an unban. However, I would like to get a shorter sentence than 2 weeks!!! My intention was not too loophole. I knew I was going to be slain I just wanted to use the same excuse/loophole that Hentai God used to make him mad (that backfired, bigly). I thought I was simply going to get 1 slay and that would be the end of it but I guess hentai god didn't want just one slay he wanted a ban I thought it was nonsense so I lied, until it got serious, so I decided, to tell the truth, and own up to my mistake. (Afterall it is the day before Christmas! xD) I would like a shorter sentence for 2 main reasons:

1. Told the truth instead of "just keep lying"

2. Was not trying to loophole in the slightest was just trying to get revenge Rdm. The reason I put "he walked past an unid body" was because he did the exact same thing the round before with no unid bodies near me, and got away with it!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Holiday Steve for loopholing. Please be patient.

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Hello, after talking my moderator and seeing the evidence provided it was clear that you were loopholing out of a slay. The maximum I could've banned for was 4 weeks, but was lenient already with this ban time.

I'm going to go ahead and tag @Hiberina for him to present his side of the story and then post the death scene and the report in a few minutes.

4. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

Hello Luke! So after discussing the report against you and your response with my Admin, we decide to issue you a ban for Loopholing, here is evidence on which why we made this decision.
    20161224160845_1.jpg

First the report. So when you shot Hentai God, you claimed it was because he passed an Unidentified body. Not only did the deathscene soon show us that is a false claim, but Hentai God was a detective, which makes him immune to traitorous act such as walking by unidentified bodies.
    20161224160944_1.jpg
    Then I questioned you on why you killed him, on which you claimed that Hentai God was using a disguiser, which is not possible for a detective to be able to equip, nor does it make him a target for such thing.

20161224161819_1.jpg 20161224161821_1.jpg

Until the third time around, when me and @Holiday Steve both questioned you on why you killed Hentai God, you then told us it was because to Revenge RDM, due to your unsatisfactory position on the verdict with the report on him in the previous round.

As you can see here, you changed your reasoning several times through out our question, thus why you have been banned. I will let @Holiday Steve show his evidence and his verdict as well.

5. Luke_

Luke_ New Member

"As you can see here, you changed your reasoning several times through out our question, thus why you have been banned." So from my understanding I was banned two weeks, for lying?

6. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Just going to wrap this up, you eventually admitted to us that you lied and so on after I questioned you further and showed you were lying. However, I'm banning you for the original intent here and that's only why it was a two week ban and not more. Here is the screenshot provided about the rules of loopholing, you used that as a way to avoid punishment and originally only going to be a slay, however you kept telling my moderator any way possible to avoid the slay. In the report you mention Unid'd body, but that wasn't the case and Guardia correctly marked you for a slay, afterwards you claimed he had a disguiser on, not applicable as he was a detective. You kept doing this and was persistent that you validly killed him that I took action and banned you for loopholing. Only after multiple interrogation and constant pressure did you break down and confess you rdm'd.

You're banned for making up excuses left and right to avoid the slay, and then continued afterwards for no reason. You admitted to revenge rdming however if you wrote that in the initial rdm report then it would be only a slay. Since you tried loopholing many times to avoid a slay for revenge rdming, that's why I banned you. I only issued a ban for two weeks instead of four as you admitted to loopholing. However since this is a very serious offense and continued doing it after you were slain, and just did it to avoid a revenge rdm slay. I will be marking this report invalid.

Here's the death scene of the report Hibernia handled: Youtube Link

Since we have evidence and proof that you lied and loopholed I will go ahead and mark this ban appeal Invalid.

Thank you for taking the time anyways to appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.