Approved Lord Ramsay's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lord Ramsay, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Ramsay

Lord Ramsay New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lord Ramsay
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have absolutely no idea what I exactly did. I was just playing like I do and left. Please tell me what I did. The only thing I could have done was killed a suspicious innocent who had the same type weapon that killed the unID'd bodies around him. It's a risk one must take to find the Traitor. I had played for a little longer then left due to personal matters. I apologize for ruining the Innocent's game. I am very sorry I have no idea what in the world my ID was when the incident occurred.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and Leave [1st]" by @Solar
    They will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I have seen this and will reply in a moment, please be patient until then, thank you.

4. Lord Ramsay

Lord Ramsay New Member

papablessyou

5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi @Lord Ramsay, we shall discuss your appeal now.

As I was scanning the damage logs, I have come across this instance of you shooting an innocent. (Click the picture for full scale display, as for some reason it is really tiny)
    [​IMG]
    Before the player (the player was AFK) or me could file a report against you, you left the server shown in the picture below: (Click the picture for full scale display, as for some reason it is really tiny)
    [​IMG]

If my memory serves me right, he was AFK near the TNT open room, he's standing on the spot entrance to the area where there are weapons and ammo. Regardless, as my video recording was corrupted for that day, I am willing to accept this appeal if you're willing to serve your slay. Add me on Steam when you want to serve it. I will be online for the next hour.

6. Lord Ramsay

Lord Ramsay New Member

7. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Player has served their slay hence this appeal is accepted, but the ban record is not voided.

APPEAL: ACCEPTED
    BAN: NOT VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.