Approved Lord Fart Bubbles's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lord Fart Bubbles, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Fart Bubbles

Lord Fart Bubbles New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lord Fart Bubble
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:172785434
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I wasn't told why I was banned and most of the problems were handled with a admin who didn't like me. I felt I was unfairly banned by this admin because just earlier he reported me for someone else then approved his own report. I served the slay played a little more and left the server. When I came back to join I just got the ban message with no reason and I feel the same admin who reported me on someone elses behalf banned me for either questioning him on his actions or otherwise. This is what I saw and did, if there is another side to this story I would like to hear it. The admin's name was "machine" something i forgot the whole name but that was most of it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had already served the slay for the accidental Random Death Match, I left the server after the round ended there was nothing else anyone told me. If I got banned there was nothing I could do to stop it.​

2. Lord Fart Bubbles

Just a request I would appreciate if machinekiller00 (I found the admin) did not handle this case.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Tagging @Machinekiller00 for this appeal as he gave you the ban for RDM and Leave (1st offense), please wait patiently for his side of the story, thanks!

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I have to be the one to handle this appeal since it's my ban. So sorry that nobody else can do this. Well I'll present my side of the story then so you can understand everything that happened.

We're going to start off on innocent motel. I was message by @avukyi2r3 that he was randomly damaged twice within the round, and he wanted me to check it out. It's a staff members job to handle any rdm, even if it's just a tiny bit of rdm. So I went ahead and looked at the logs which showed two instances where avuky was randomly damaged. I took that log and reported both of those players, one of which was you. I waited for a response to see if there was a valid reason for you damaging avuky. You replied to the report that I made against you with this.

[​IMG]

You said that it was a joke which isn't a valid reason to go ahead and damage anyone. He might have healed right after but you still randomly damaged him for no reason which is classified as rdm. rdm isn't just limited to killing a person without any reason but any damage you deal to any player without a valid reason is considered RDM. So I went ahead and issued a slay to you, along with the other player who randomly damaged avuky for no reason. Then you two got upset, and questioned me why I was giving you a slay for something that I wasn't involved in. Which is true that it wasn't anything that involved me, but as a staff member it's my job to look through the logs and check for any instances of unreported damage. Since sometimes players will get randomly damaged but they don't know who it was. So we report the people and based off their response we slay or leave it alone. In this case you said you randomly damaged him as a joke so since it wasn't a valid reason I issued a slay to you. Even if avuky hadn't brought it up with me I would have still made that report since I check the logs for these kind of things.

Also, I even explained it to you in chat about what I did. I'm not sure if you were aware of it but after I gave you the slay I said in chat the reason behind it.

[​IMG]

Next situation happened in the next map and it's a very similar situation. On the map Assault, Hentai God had private messaged me in game that you randomly damaged him the previous round. I went ahead and checked the logs from the previous round and found right at the start you randomly damaged him. I was going to do my usual thing of reporting you to ensure that you had a valid reason to shoot him and it wasn't random but you had left the server before I could report you.

Here is the part in the logs that show you randomly damage him.

[​IMG]

As you can at exactly 17 seconds which is highlighted. You damaged Hentai God for 14 damage with a crowbar while you were both innocents. He hadn't killed or damaged anyone before that situation so that's why I was going to check it out. But like I mentioned earlier you had left before I could question you about it.

Here is a log of you leaving the server.

[​IMG]

As you can see by the line at the top it says you left the server. And because you had left before I could report you for it. I issued a ban to you for rdm and leave. If you could explain yourself for the damage here then I'd be willing to unban you from our servers.

Also I'm not sure why you get the idea that I do not like you. Which isn't true at all. I just had to slay you because you rdmed avuky, and I gave you the ban because you left before I could report you for random damage you did at the start of the round. I had no interactions with you aside from the part when you asked me about your slay, and if you can report admins. Which I did tell you that you could. So sorry if you feel that I hate you, or have something against you but I don't. With that being said that is all the evidence I have to present in this appeal. I'll leave this open so that you could reply and say anything that you want to say. Thanks for taking the time to appeal.

5. Lord Fart Bubbles

I am first, sorry I got the wrong impression of you, second, that Iaccidentally damaged Hentai God because of the chaos ensuing between Hentai and Clear which led to me clicking with my crowbar and injuring hentai and then hentai being blown away with a sniper rifle by a traitor (clear da poopdeck) which then led to me being killed and then that was that. If you have anymore questions please do ask them...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  6. Lord Fart Bubbles

Is there a estimation for response because I have a tab open for 2 hours and I was just curious if I should keep it that way? Don't mean to sound rude...

7. Lord Fart Bubbles

Im am changing my steam name back to what it was previouly "PanzerSniper" sorry in advance for any inconvience

8. Machinekiller00

If you come to serve a slay then i'll unban you :) . Add me on steam

9. Lord Fart Bubbles

Very well I will serve the slay. And maybe add you on steam........

10. Machinekiller00

Player has served slay. Thank you for appealing.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.