Approved LoKo_Chamako's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by LoKo_Chamako, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoKo_Chamako

LoKo_Chamako Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hentai god
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got kiled and as soon as i tryed to join back i was ban for 14 days idk who i rdm but i tryed to join right awaay and it did not allow me to.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i have no evidence but machinkiller was there to see himself and i dont rdm without reason when i do i assk for the slay. oh btw idk my steam id lol​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Lone Wanderer for "RDM and Leave (2nd offense)". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I'm currently staffing right now, but I will post my evidence regarding this appeal as soon as I'm able.

4. Lone Wanderer

Hello, @LoKo_Chamako, or Hentai God. Hope you're having a good day so far.

You were banned as a result of this report that was filed against you:
    [​IMG]

You disconnected from the server midway through the round that it occurred, and didn't answer the report, as seen by my screenshot here and the vacant response above:
    [​IMG]

I waited for the remainder of the round, and then for the full round after that, before I issued you a ban for RDM & Leave (2nd Offense).

Can you explain to me why it was that you killed the player in the report? If your reasoning is valid given the evidence I've collected of the situation, I'll be willing to unban you and void the ban from your history.

5. LoKo_Chamako

LoKo_Chamako Member

BUT I DID ANSWE THE REPORT I KILLED THAT T OFF OF GBA WE BOTH HAD THE COLORED EFECTS GERNADE I CLEARLY REMEMDER REPLYING I KILLED YOU ON GBA BRO BRO

6. LoKo_Chamako

LoKo_Chamako Member

sorry caps lock was on my bad

7. LoKo_Chamako

LoKo_Chamako Member

lone please reply. i played the whole game i remember i did

8. Lone Wanderer

You did leave before responding to the report; I wouldn't have issued you a ban for RDM & Leave otherwise. I do recall hearing you saying that you killed someone for GBA over your mic, but since you killed several players that round, I wasn't sure who you were referring to. Regardless, though, you still have to respond to the actual report: making a statement over the mic isn't a viable answer for reports against you, especially when the player involved isn't explicitly mentioned.

That's all beside the point, though, as the reasoning you've provided here seems a perfectly viable explanation for killing the player who reported you.

So, I will be lifting your ban and voiding it from your history. In the future, though, be sure that you respond to any active reports on you before you leave, or contact a staff member asking if you're okay to leave. If you have any further questions, you can contact me or another staff member via PMs and we'll be sure to answer them for you.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.