Life's a bitch, so if it's easy, you're doing it wrong.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kythol, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

“Life hurts, you think we don't know that? But some of us choose to go on regardless. Some of us don't have time to die because people count on us to survive.” – Ganta Igarashi, Deadman Wonderland

Today, I come with a heavy heart to announce that I will be stepping down from my position as moderator due to recent issues in my activity on the servers. I hate having to do this, but it is in the best interest in the staff team as a whole that I do so. My story here on SeriousGMod is quite long, and I don’t plan on leaving the forums anytime soon, so it feels pointless for me to put something sappy about my time as staff here. I will, however, put a few mentions to the people who helped me get to where I am today.

@Ruby – I have no words that can describe how thankful I am for having met you. You’re such an incredible person and I know you’ll go far. Don’t let anything get you down and I hope that we get to do great things together once again.

@Shaddoll – The moment I first trained you I knew you’d be an incredible friend. There’s something about people who like the same bands and songs that really helps build a bond. I still plan on going to see Senses Fail perform Still Searching in its entirety. I’ll try and get some footage for you.

@J.T.Ripper – You along with Shaddoll helped make staffing fun for me again. You especially did so since we were both on Muffin’s team. We’ve had so many conversations that really helped broaden my view on a lot of things, and I can’t thank you enough for that. Even though I hate it, don’t stop your “ughuu” shit.

@Pandora? – When we found out that Wompzilla was resigning from his admin position, I was quite nervous. I wasn’t sure what a new admin would be like especially since our team had a specific “chemistry” about it. So many different feelings surrounded that time, and I was unsure of what to expect when you got promoted. You’ve exceeded my expectations so many times and really have been a source of motivation for me. I’m so fortunate to have been able to staff under you.

@DarkLegion – Jayce is still broken. Really though, you’ve always been a source of inspiration for me along with Shaddoll, Ruby, J.T., and Pandora. Sorry this isn’t longer, I couldn’t really think of anything else to put here.

I doubt he’ll ever be able to read this, but I also have Wompzilla to thank. While I still feel disappointment about how you left the server, I still feel lots of love towards you. While we never got to talk much even though you were my admin, you gave me lots of advice. You were a mix of all of the previous admins I’d had up until that point, and I always appreciated the view you brought to the table. The Cringe Kids will live on in our hearts.

There are so many others that could fit here, but I don’t want to extend this longer than it has to be, so I’ll just put the ones that come to mind here. @Muffin @Asty @Mr. Rogers @Machinekiller00 @Giraffe @Sith Master @Pacifist @Butterback @nilz @Eski @Opalium

Thank you all for the past three years. And while this is a resignation, I will still try my best to be on the forums as much as possible.

As Jake Roper from Vsauce says at the end of every single one of his videos: “It’s not goodbye. Oh no, it’s never goodbye. It’s see you later (you’re pretty darn awesome).”​

• Friendly Friendly x 34
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

rip kythol.

everyone press f

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

If lifes a bitch then you have to get the bitch wet

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

F

Who the hell said that life is easy ?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

See you soon friend :) Always enjoyed you as staff!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

It's seemed like you've been needing a break for a little while Ky Guy

Rest up, I'd like to see you in cyan sometime soon

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were a great moderator and a good friend. While life can get in the way of staffing I hope to still see you on the forums and in game when I return. I wish you the best in everything you set out to do.

Jayce isnt broken btw you just suck kappa

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

It's sad to see you go Kythol, but I know its for the best. I congratulate you for remaining on the staff team for so long.

Senjougahara may be your pick, but I'll take my waifu Shinobu any day of the week!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I forgot to mention @Mr Butters for buying me cockroach sim (cock sim)

thanks bby

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

f

I'll miss you but you'll be back, and we'll still get to hangout. I hope you can find a way to make life less stressful for yourself so you can enjoy video games again :3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Since this isnt goodbye, I will say to you, see ya later! You were one hell of a friend, even tho we never talked much. Best of luck with whatever you do next.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Stepping down from the position of moderator helps a person get hours in life instead of a game.

Life is good. Enjoy it.

But really it kind of fucking sucks considering life doesn't have CTRL + Z

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

I honestly never saw this coming any time soon. You have always just been there as long as I can remember. When I first came here, I looked up to you, and I still do. I hope to still see you around. Byethol (I know this isn't goodbye, but the pun was necessary, I promise)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Kythol? And I thought I had the worst name.

All jokes aside, I really respect the time and dedication you gave our servers. You were always fun loving and helpful when I staffed when, good luck with your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Holy shit I got a tag.
    Kythol you are a great fucking dude, it's sad that you left. But I am proud you lasted that long this term.
    As you are thankful for me, I am even more thankful for you.
    You were a great mod and always will be.
    I cherish all the memories of us back then like that day we binge watched Mirai Nikki .
    I hope we stay in touch and talk more.
    Best of luck with everything moving forward.
    You can come to me with anything at anytime man.
    <3
    PS: Stop with the cringe crew its dead, let it die

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Take it easy bud.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

f

oldie but goodie keep your hair in tact

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Thanks for sticking around as long as you did Kythol I appreciate it. You were the last member from my original team and it's a shame you couldn't stick for longer :(

I told you everything on steam so no need to repeat it here. Stay safe Kythol!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  19. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

You will be missed my friend. You were a great mod. See ya around.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

We had some pretty good moments on vanilla, won't lie about that. Thanks for everything, hope to see you around!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.