Last Breath

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by $crim, Dec 20, 2016.

1. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

Due to family issues, I am being forced to resign. I am not going to explain or go into detail because I don’t want to draw any attention but I hope you all understand.

I am not in the mental state and I don’t think it is fair to the community where I am so down in-game to where I cannot staff to full potential when they need it as well as taking up a moderator spot because this has caused me to be inactive as well as MIA. I was really hoping I could make this term last long but life comes first. I may or may not return. If I do, it will be when semester ends.

@Holiday Steve

Thank you for being a great admin. Probably because I was the first one to ever train you ;) No but seriously, you are such a great guy with a great sense of humor, I’ll miss being on your team. I love you man.

@Good Christian Boy @LegitCake @SantasLilSnooper

Best team ever. Such great guys that were always fun to be around. I will still come on TeamSpeak to talk to you guys when I can. I love you guys.

@Sir Clutch @Snow Machine

Didn’t know you guys well but got to know you better during this term and wanted to thank you for being great guys.

@LadyLag @PixeL @NoHackJustGood

Deathrun scrubs. Started playing deathrun a few months ago and you guys immediately welcomed me. I appreciate you all and thank you for everything

Sorry if I did not tag you. Just know you still mean a lot to me.

Thank you for everything.

-Eski

• Friendly Friendly x 29
  2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

It's sad to see you go Eski, take care.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Since you've already seen my reaction, I'll keep it short.
    Thanks Eski for what you've done here, you're always welcome to come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

See you when you come back, Eski!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hey fam, I hope you'll do okay. Too bad we didn't get to talk to each other so much, but still, imma miss you. Enjoy the holidays and may you be successful in whatever you may do in the future.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards,
    Solar

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

We'll miss you Eski. We'll always be here for you, and we'll still be here if and when you are ready to come back.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

You were a great moderator and I enjoyed the time I had you as my moderator and alongside of our old team. I wish you the best Eski and I hope to see you return someday. This is a community where people come to escape reality and have fun but one should never forget their responsibilities as well. I hope everything is settled and see you back whenever you get the chance. I wish you the best with everything, you already know what I think about you so I'm not going into detail about that.

I love you and take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

I knew this was coming and couldn't believe it came so soon. But you have to get your priorities straight and life comes first this isn't a good bye from me as we will still be friends, always. Hopefully we can still talk like we used to, don't be a stranger and shoot me a text sometime. I will miss seeing you in cyan but I completely understand why you left. The community will miss you.

Just don't forget you can always talk to me, your dearest friend, King.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hope things work out with your personal life, hope to still see you around, best of luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

But yes eski (I know you read all of these) I was being serious stop being a stranger and text me sometime ily.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hope that everything works out as time goes by. Best of luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I remember getting the chance to meet you recently when I hanged out in your channel. It was always a pleasure to sit down with you all and meme around. I always enjoyed having you around and I wish I had the chance to talk to you more. I understand that you have to leave because you need to take care of yourself. Real life priorities always come first and I wish you the best in life Eski. If you ever need a friend to talk to then I'm always a steam message away. Take care okay? and come back to us when you're ready. We'll be waiting for you in open arms :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Salem

Salem VIP

Sad to see you go ): hope everything works out, I wish you the best. Come back when you're ready :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

We'll miss you! Keep in touch, and feel free to drop by us Deathrun scrubs any day. ;)(y)

Bee well.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

Really sad to see you go Eski :( I was just getting to know you! hope you still come around every now and then and hangout with us. Praying everything works itself out sooner or later, keep in touch

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Take care buddy, make sure you keep in touch okay. Life gets hard and sometimes all we need is a break and that is where you currently are. Take a break and come back to us when you are able to again. You were a great moderator and I know I am happy you came back, even though your time wasn't as long as hoped. Life does that to us. Now take care and talk to you later dude.
    -Darth Gorgamel

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Take care bro.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Rip

19. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Never really got the chance to meet you, so I hope you get your stuff back on track successfully and come back when you feel like it. Take care Eski, im sure everybody will be happy to have you back!

20. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You take care out there Eski! If you need me, just hit me up on steam, I got you fam.