Approved Largo4589's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Largo4589, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Your In Game Nickname:
    Largo4589
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25112710
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The hell is 'special barrel rules'? The man that pulled the trigger is the one that killed everyone. I KILLED NO ONE.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Agent A's lack of provision for rules and the damage logs that he has show the player in question pulling the trigger. ALL I DID WAS PICK UP A BARREL.​

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Gonna tag @Agent A as he was the one who banned you. Please be patient.

3. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Going to be impatient actually.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

If you read the extended rules, there's special rules for barrels.

As seen here, four people died to the explosive barrel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I will have a video uploaded. You'll have to wait for 18 minutes since I didn't edited the video.

Please be patient until the video is finished uploading.

5. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

There was no crossfire though- it was an intentional shooting of the barrel.

6. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Now I need you to please just unban me while you look at the footage yourself, unban me and then ban the other guy.

7. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

You have the evidence of HelixNog shooting the barrel INTENTIONALLY dude...

8. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

It's been longer than 18 minutes dude.

9. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Please be patient and stop double posting. Agent will respond when they are ready. In the mean time, you're welcome to play on our other servers.

10. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

Sorry not sorry, but he gave himself the time limit Lone. ALSO- what involvement (aside from being a mod) do you actually have here?

11. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Locking this thread as everything has been stated and is being derailed. Please wait for Agent's response.

12. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry. I had @HelixNog to send me the video after uploading my video, which I will not be showing due to certain confidential information that is for staff's eyes only, twice. From the deathscene, it showed that it looked like crossfire.

Below is Helix's video, where I started to have doubts and asked few admins and moderators about their thoughts on this.

[​IMG]

Thus after talking to them, I decide it's better for all of us to put this behind us. Both sides were considered and debated (crossfire vs. intent). There's just too many factors to be take in to make a clear, concise answer on whether it was crossfire or done intentionally.

Thus, I will be unbanning you and voiding it. However, Helix will not be punished either due to the same complications.

Appeal: Accepted; Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.