Denied KX | Badboy790's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KX | Badboy790, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Badboy790
    Your Steam ID:
    Your In Game Nickname: TheLegend27 Your Steam ID: 76561198172874729 Which Server: East2 Why you should be unbanned: First of all I dont even know why I was banned, I didn't leave on a slay and I didn't disrespect I dont know why the hell I am banned Evidence of Innocence:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    You may ask why this ban appeal may be accepted. and i totally acknowledge why you are asking this question. Well, I may have the reasons why this ban appeal should be considered. First of all, I know I did the wrong thing. I totally understand that it was a non-smart idea to rdm and leave So i truly with my deepest condolences apologize for doing that. It was a very un-civilized idea for a person who has been playing for a quite few of days. On the other side, I think this appeal should be considered because It is my very first appeal. I want to continue to play on the server. I do enjoy playing on the server. Furthermore, I will try my very best to not break any rules after this. I will always read the rules whenever i join the server, and I Will look at the rules more carefully . Likewise, I will act up by playing in a more civilized manner and I will stop rdming for stupid or simple reasons. Moreover, I will would like to apologize for the people that I killed. I totally understand that it was a unworthy reason to kill an unsuspecting a player for no reason. I Truly understand that this affected the player's playing experience on the server by killing him for no reason. I should had taken this in a more like smarter manner. It would had been a better idea to not kill him, I should had waited and see what he does before I Suspect that he is a terriorst. Plus, I would like to apologize with my deepest condolences for that. likewise, I would like to add something....----> I just came back from university and I have a holiday. I literary don't have anything to do because all my friends went back to university and my holiday started at jan. 5th and ends feb. 13th. I Asked you to please. and I mean please with literary with my hands on my knees and my body on the floor to take this in consideration. I will Try my very best not to break any rules no more. for this I have truly understood that It is a very UN-civilized type of manner in a ttt server
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Jigat for his response. Please be patient.

3. Jigat

Jigat "Computer over"?! "Virus = Very yes"?!? VIP

Hey BadBoy, thanks for taking the time to report.
    You were banned because you damaged these fellows with explosions, and then quite a lot of fire. shown here.
    20170120003951_1.jpg

You were reported for that damage, but didn't hang around to take the slay you would have been issued, shown here.
    20170120004015_1.jpg

I sorted the names alphabetically so we know you weren't present in the following round, and you weren't slain.

Because of this evidence, plus your previous history of obtaining 3 RDM and Leave bans within 10 days. I will be denying this appeal and locking it.
    Denied

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.