Approved KingKush's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KingKush, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingKush

KingKush New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KingKush
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72877931
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass rdm x3, but there hasnt been a mod on all day. and ive been waiting patiently for a mod to give me my slays. i haven't been mass rdming. i rdmed a player on dat map. then 6thway, a few reports the players wanted to forgive me, i havent been mass rdming i find it kinda fucked that i was willing to cooperate and slay myself once i accidently rdmed. and yet i got banned for 3 rdms.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i have no evidence, but the logs could work. i was just banned and immediatly posted this report.​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

@Chastity4lyfe has been notified about your appeal. She's the one who banned you.

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

I played with him for about an hour before @Chastity4lyfe got on. He wasn't blatantly RDMing or anything.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @KingKush.
    I have seen this and will respond in a bit!

5. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Alright so - when I joined West 1 this morning, I had two reports against you from when I was gone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I issued you 3 slays, in which you did not question, nor did you pick a fight about. You were very cool and asking questions and patient with me when I joined.

After the map changed, a player issued a report from the previous map, in which you admitted to rdming them as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now although it was evident you were rdming before I got there, the fact that you were really cool about serving your slays, and I briefly explained over PM to you that I had to issue a ban, i'm going to accept this appeal. I will go ahead and unban you and you can come and serve your slays. This will not be voided until you serve your slays though.

Please be warned, if this happens again, I will not be as gracious. Thanks!

EDIT: Player served his slays, ban was voided.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Closed

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.