Approved Khangirey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Khangirey, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khangirey

Khangirey VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Khangirey
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:39319109
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really can't say, because I don't know why I was banned in the first place. I left the server as usual after saying my goodbyes, and returned hours later to find myself banned. I don't think I had any active slays or reports against me, so I probably felt it was safe for me to leave. Please remind me why I was banned so I may better defend myself.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM & Leave ( 1st Offense )" by @Kythol
    He will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello @Khangirey. As stated previously, I banned you for RDM & Leave (1st Offense).

[​IMG]

dev11345 came to me questioning who had prop killed him. I took a look at the deathscene and the recording above shows what happened. Also shown in my screenshot is you leaving right after the player had messaged me, giving me no time to question you about what happened. I checked to see if you had made any indication towards me about you leaving, but I found no such thing. I waited a round for you to return, but you did no such thing, so I banned you for RDM & Leave.

Since I had no indication of why you prop killed this player, I'll leave this open for you to respond as to why you did so.

4. Khangirey

Khangirey VIP

At this point I don't even remember why, so I won't try to put forth a half-assed excuse. There was probably a reason, but I don't remember it. If I'm truly guilty of RDM, I'm sorry and it won't happen again. I still hold firm that I didn't mean to RDM + Leave, and since there was no report against me, nor admin inquiry, so I felt safe to disconnect. I do feel it is unfair however that I was banned for RDM + Leave, since the latter part (leaving) would have me be guilty of the first. I feel that I was proven an RDMer without my ability to respond. As to my indication to leave, I simply said in voice that I was going and I'd be on later that night.

5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I will be accepting this appeal. I have gone ahead and added a slay for you to serve next time you join West 2.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.