Approved Kenpachi Zaraki's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kenpachi Zaraki, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52775256
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never tried to rdm, it was someone else (who I presumed to be a traitor) that shot a detective, and he thought it was me that did it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The last game I played on the server was using the map "innocent motel". I was on the roof in the beginning of the last match we played, and when everyone was given their role, I was an innocent. I decided to follow the detective and go down the elevator with him. when both of us got in there, a guy who was using the classic spiderman costume (sorry, I never saw his tag so thats the best I got) started shooting both of us as the doors were closing. The detective assumed that it was me, and started to kill me. I tried to tell him it wasnt be but he wouldn't listen and killed me. I'm assuming that whoever the spiderman user was he was a traitor that round, but that's all I have. I just decided that I played enough ttt for the day and after I died I just decided to leave. Oh, and Vinera is the mod that banned me; if that helps at all.​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Vinerra banned you for RDM and leave, 2nd offense.

They'll respond as soon as they can.

3. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Hey @Kenpachi Zaraki

I banned you for Rdm and Leave(2nd Offense) while we were playing Clue.There was a report aganist you which you can see in the picture below:

[​IMG]

You killed one of your teammate with Frag Grenade.Before I ask about if there was a warning about nade you left the server:
    [​IMG]

Before Issuing ban , I waited 1-2 rounds for you to come back.After that time I issued the Ban.If you are willing to take your slay I am going to Accept your appeal but Your ban will not be voided.

4. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

Player took the slay.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban not voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.