jumping away to the eevee's

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Prototype39, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Prototype39

Prototype39 Silver

yep, I am leaving the community to get away from the stress that i get in the deathrun server and to straighten up my life again, i will not be on at all until christmas. i will miss the staff of the deathrun server and anybody else who knows me that plays on the deathrun server. thanks for all the fun but i need a break, i will miss you all. goodbye! <3

remember me by this "<3 you guys"
    P.S. i wont be on teamspeak either

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Hmm, shame you have to go. The few times we were around were entertaining and I thank you for those moments. Good luck with your endeavors and feel free to come back to the community when all is said and done. Farewell. :)

3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

rip

4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Yo playing deathrun is so stressful i feel ya dawg

Real talk though, you're gonna get shit for posting a farewell when you said yourself you will be back very soon.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

He said himself that he won't be back until Christmas. Christmas is a little under 3 months away. I don't see why anyone would give him shit.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Seems the wording has changed or maybe im misremembering.. Farewells are for indefinite departures. https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/before-making-a-farewell.16540/

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/thats-that.26415/

Edit: After rereading, I confirmed that the rules use the word indefinite, which by definition means;
    lasting for an unknown or unstated length of time. These post violates the rules and I was letting him know. I am guilty of making farewells and returning, but at the time of leaving I considered myself to be leaving indefinitely (even if I was super wrong). 3 months is a short time span.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

i just giggled for 2 minutes straight.

goodbye, prototype <3

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

We'll miss you until then, Proto.

9. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

I'll miss you Proto.

See you soon buddy

10. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

It is good to take some time off to deal with stress, make sure you do can back if it is Christmas or after. Cya when you return.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Sad yo hear the games are stressing you out, but happy to hear you plan to fix it. You go glenn coco.

12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Take care of yourself okay?

13. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

i will miss your soundboard and lovely convo on ts ;-;
    enjoy your break proto

• Winner Winner x 1