Denied JtheBeast's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JtheBeast, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    JtheRdmer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:153665088
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should get unbanned because all of the people I killed had kos's on them or watched a t act or got crossfire killed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

You were banned for Mass rdm 4+ by @Ichikunjii , please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. Grains

Grains New Member

After you killed me you said I was shooting players. I had not shot once that round, I was not KOS-ed. I did see one detective hit another with a crowbar, but that is not a t-act. Detectives are always innocents. You are either lying in your appeal here or you lied in the response to my report. (you owe me 600 points kiddo).

4. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Well although you may no have shot (it was kind of a big group of people) so It may have looked liked you shot but I saw the presumably innocent person crowbar the person and you did nothing.

5. Grains

Grains New Member

My first post stated "I did see one detective hit another with a crowbar, but that is not a t-act. Detectives are always innocents." This means the people you saw were detectives and I could have done nothing without being KOS-ed. Pretty obvious you're trying to avoid a ban for intentionally mass RDMing, You even use the name "JtheRDMer" as if you're proud of it.

6. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Ok well as well as the other detective there was an additional person there and I killed littlememe who was kosed multiple times and the detective I killed was in crossfire for trying to kill a traitor (which I did end up killing) and then you which was for watching a t act.

7. Grains

Grains New Member

Now you are saying I witnessed a T act, pick a story and stick with it. Stop loopholing and take the ban.

8. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Um...... I said the same thing. And also why do you care so much and why are you trying to get me banned. And I don't need your opinion I am going to wait patiently like milo said, for ichi's response.

9. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Hey there @JtheBeast! So I was present on vanilla with you for approximately two hours. In that time span you had accumulated a total of 4 RDM's over the course of the session.

First Offense of RDM was on Haven when you had right clicked a player with your crowbar on the ship's mast. They fell and you were credited with the kill.

[​IMG]

Two maps later on minecraft_b5 you had killed a player for "throwing a minecart" yet the death scene showed him walking away from the tower and you shooting him a few seconds later. We discussed it in game and you hadn't disputed the slays and so your 2nd offense of RDM was placed.

[​IMG]

Finally, we were on mc_dolls and you had two reports filed against you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You claimed crossfire in one report and claimed that ShitPussy was shooting at the detectives. However, after checking the shot logs, ShitPussy had not fired a single bullet prior to your kills and as a result, I banned you for Mass RDM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see ShitPussy doesn't fire at any point prior or during the gunfight and you had RDM'd two detectives and a traitor.

With all that out of the way, I will be denying this appeal. You are free to play on our other servers while you serve your ban.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to start a forum conversation with myself or my admin @Steve Mason. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.