Denied jeffrey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bronjam, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronjam

bronjam VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    jeffrey
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:23311135
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I wasn't loophole trolling last night. How the hell was I loophole trolling at all? The first ban I got last night was for an accidental rdm on that one map with the supercharged axe. I told my t's over the mic to watch out for me carrying the axe because theyll die if they run into me holding it and sure enough some of them did.

Please explain to me how I was loophole trolling at all to warrant a 3 month ban because that's kind of unfair.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rek

Rek Ø

You were banned by @U.B.C.S. Ravin for Mass RDM(3x) then a few minutes later globalized by @Nena for loophole trolling. They will respond ASAP.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello Jeffery. I wanted to thank you for taking time to appeal.

You were first banned by me, for Mass RDM + 3 but I forwarded my request to @Nena who extended and issued a much harsh punishment for your ban for your history.

Let us get down to the start of it... Which goes way back farther than I can remember but I will start with what got me on your case.

Playing with you on a server is nothing short of a nightmare. Between your false KoS's to constant baiting people into killing others with worded sentences such as 'I am sure this person did it, I DONT know if they did it...butttt....' which often killed other people and caused numerous complaints about your behavior.

Let's start with my first slay of you that caused me to be very aware of your toxic nature.

We were playing on the map with the turtle mines, infact we had just switched to the map and the game just started. You instantly claimed you had overtime listed on your timer below and did not hestitate to shoot an AFK person next to you. Causing several people to begin shooting at eachother. Considering your tract record and you later even stating 'How was I suppose to know?' when you did in fact know, started me off with your very toxic and trollish nature. Your report below sheds barely some light on how deep you will go to get away with some things.

[​IMG]

After this incident, you went on to complain about the slay for awhile pretending like you didn't know what was going on. @Vorlass can even attest that we spent the night listening to you complain or try to loophole around and talk about how 'much of an outstanding member of the community you are.' You also went to complain about your shoutbox ban and broadcast it to everyone on the server how 'unfair' it was.

I did not play with you for sometime after this incident...Until this morning.

You took the liberty of pushing someone off the map who was near the edge. At first, you closed out of your report. I asked you multiple times to reply to it with me and you replied with, 'I do not see the report.' and continued to skirt around it until I finally straight out said, 'this is the last time I will ask.'

Your reply was nothing short of your normal nature.

[​IMG]

At this point, @Nena was online with me who could witness your nature. I asked for her permission for a double slay for your trollish nature and behavour and she did grant me this discretion. Due to your normal behavior, you instantly started to complain to other members. Once again stating how 'unfair' we were being. I let you know in a PM it was for the kill and your toxic behavor.

This did not curb how you continued to behave.

The final straw was on rooftops. When someone started using the charged axe. You basically started foaming at the mouth for this item that could nearly instantly kill people. Once you had it in your possession you luckily had it twice as a T. However, the second time was not so lucky for you as you swung it carelessly into a couple of your T Buddies and even rammed it threw a T Buddy into a Detective to kill them.

I asked your buddies if you warned them before even filing the report. Even asked you ahead of time why. You took some careful time on this report, moreso out of any report I have seen you reply to. To say the least, you did not disappoint me in how much you tried to loophole out of it.

[​IMG]

Your 'Are you sure he died from my axe' implied very deeply, yes, I was very sure. This also tells me you did not take any care in warning about the axe or them 'Bumping' into you. As the demo below shows. You swung it around, knocking it into people, including two T buddies, and then finishing it off by impaling a T buddy before killing the Detective. To my dismay at the end, I was frustrated because you were a T, again, but this time much more careless with the Axe and hit several T buddies.

I will go ahead and also tag @Slicck on this, and my admin @TheCoCoFTW to ensure I filed all paperwork correctly. I hope in this time you will take a break and understand we are not a personal playground for you to come onto the server to harass, troll, and cause not only the staff problems, but the playerbase.

I sincerely hope you do some personal reflection and time to think about how you act around others. I know you stated multiple times you wanted to apply for the Night shift moderator application. This is not a way a moderator conducts them self.

I wish you luck on your appeal. You have a mountain to move. Goddess watch over you.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  4. bronjam

bronjam VIP

Quality reply. Safe to say I got BTFO'd by it.

EDIT: But still WHAT loopholes are being exploited here?

5. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You clearly blatantly RDM'd and your last ban for Toxic Behavior was less then a week ago, and yet you continue to do so. With this being said, wait out your ban. Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.