It's beginning to become a joke at this point tbh

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by royboooooy, Jul 18, 2016.

1. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

Hey guys, I know this is like what the 2nd or 3rd time I've made a farewell? Well this one will be my last, but if you still think I might come back from the grave a week or a few months from now, well I can't argue with that because look at how many times I've came back lol. I guess you just have to take my word for it this time.

Anyways, back to the reason I made this :p well since this is a farewell, I'll no longer be frequenting the servers or forums anymore... if you couldn't tell by now, I've been fairly inactive these past couple of months, that's because I've slowly been transitioning from here to move on and do other things in life.

I mean, it's sort of pointless to even be on here anymore, most of my vanillian friends from back then are long gone from here, including a few recent ones (you know who you are :sneaky: ). I'm really only here just to see what's new on the shoutbox and what not. Eventually, doing that gets boring as well. TTT has just been losing my interest and I can't always be here on the forums when I really have no reason to anymore.

I've joined the servers at a time where maps were being experimented, new ranks were being announced, a new gamemode was released and I even had the chance to be a part of the staff team at one point :) I'm thankful to have joined the servers at a time where we were advancing and expanding to better things. And I'm happy to see how much it's grown since then!

I mean it'd probably be pointless doing these tags at this point since more than half of my old friends won't even be on here to see it anymore haha. To anyone else, you know who you are :) I'll still be on steam if you ever want to just talk and catch up with anything, I hope SGM will continue to grow these next years, I might come back just to see how it's doing in a year or so :D

And a little quote that I've had as my CT for the majority of my time here:
    "It's snowing on Mount. Fuji" - Game Grumps

Take care now [​IMG] ,
    -Brian (Yes, that's my real name)

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Idk if we really ever meet, but it was nice having you here. You always seemed pretty nice and had good memes. See you around roy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Bye babe

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Damn, I haven't been around much these past couple of months myself, but just as I start to come back you leave.. Why you gotta do this to me roy?? It was always fun playing with you, and it saddens me knowing I'm not really going to get that chance to again. During the times we talked I really came to think you were an all-around great guy, and you always made me feel comfortable and confident. I hope wherever you go to next in life you're happy. And remember we'll always be here if you do decide to come back again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

You are such a fun person, I hope to see you back :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

bye

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

same

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. pup

pup Princess Pup

:( you're a pretty cool guy, i know we would've been a lot closer if there was the time, but good luck w everything roy!! msg me for whatever & ill always be happy to talk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Take care pal.

You and Pandora were without a doubt the most friendly Vanilla regulars I met in my time here. Hopefully all goes well in life, and don't hesitate to message me on Steam if you need anything.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take care

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Vanillians for life man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Gotta cry when someone from my time as a vanillan takes his leave. I've had many good hours of play with you roy, don't be too much of a stranger if you can help it, alright bud?

13. Zye

Zye VIP

I've never seen you before

• Dumb Dumb x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Valedict

Valedict VIP

????????
    ??????????????????????????????????
    roy my boy what
    how could you do this to me

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rek

Rek Ø

fam why

glad to have met you royboiiii

16. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

This made me realize how we haven't talked lately and I hope we can stay in touch at least, you were by far the most calm and friendliest of the vanilla regulars and a pretty cool dude. It's sad seeing a farewell but hope all is good with you. Stay safe!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Adios man have a good one! Make sure to come back every now and then and say hi!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Zye

Zye VIP

He literally said goodbye and now you want him to come back

• Dumb Dumb x 10
  19. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

#TheyAlwaysComeBack

Have a good one and don't be a stranger ya

20. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

Farewell and Godsped to you in life.