Its been a long run... Hopefully more when i get back

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by HoneySenpai<3, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

So this has been in the making for a while and ive been on and off in the past few months but i have now packed up my computer. As some of you in the comunity may know i will be moving in less than two weeks and will not have a computer for 3-5 months depending on how my college goes. I messed up a lot my last go around in college and i have figured out i need to have no distractions for my first few months. I joined this comunity approximately 2 years ago and i can say ive made a lot of friends and p'd off a lot of people as well. It has been a blast with this comunitty and since the release of dr ive found this communitty grow larger. A big thanks to @Highwon for making this awesome comunitty and giving me a place to have fun and forget about some things that have happened to me irl. I will miss you guys ;( but life should come first.

• Friendly Friendly x 11
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I wish you the best of luck with college. You are wiser now, and I am sure you will kick ass.

Just know we will be here to welcome you back ^^

Take care okay?

3. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

I will take care thank you

4. Void

Void VIP Bronze

Good luck with college! When you come back we'll be waiting for you here okay? See you later bud.

5. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Thanks for inventing the best strat known to man. @Giraffe . We will miss you on the rift :( . Good luck and take care

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey it's Wednesday and you posted this on Sunday but...
    dude it sucks that your leaving but it is for a great cause. Come back smarter and maybe you wont have to deal with past mistakes! :D