It was nice knowing you all

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by mcgodinater, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Please refrain from posting farewells when you're still going to be in the community.
    It was nice knowing you all, some of you were awesome, some of you I deeply despise for one reason or another. Some I'll miss joking around with (I'm looking at you, @Xproplayer ).

Most of the mod team wern't very helpful or simply didn't want to help (thus effectively a catalyst for me leaving, i mostly put it on a good portion of you who don't even see that i tried changing and didn't give any flying effs (I'd mention names here, but that wouldn't shine a good light), but some of you on the mod team (@Aco Taco in particular) were very helpful and kind. Also, you admin+ people are somewhat helpful (though can't speak from experience)

If anyone wants to find me, just add me on steam. I'll still be on the forums, maybe on the shoutbox from time to time, but don't expect to see me on the SGM servers for at least the equivalent of 3 hacking bans in a row. I need quite a break.

If you want to chat with me or find me in-game, you can visit my profile and click "Add friend" to add me as a friend (and chat w/ me, odds are I'll accept). Or you can simply click the "Join Game" button that's usually there, or if it isn't there, you can click "Watch game" and watch me play.

TL;DR: I'm saying adios to the SGM game servers for at least 6 months. I'll still be here on the forums though.

PSA: @CONSOLE is a hacker, he's that guy who's notorious for giving karma bans. Did anyone know he's a hacker and scumbag in person? I actually met him at Wal-mart today.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    • Agree x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I'm not sure if a farewell is necessary if you're not stepping down from a staff position and are still going to be on the forums, but see you around I guess.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

umm who are you, i dont remember you

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Refer to @Sinz 's sticky on farewells. Here is a quote directly from it.

Your situation doesn't meet the guidelines to be considered as a farewell. As Sinz mentioned in his quote, in order for you to make a thread here, you must have the intention to leave the community for a long period of time. Failing to do so only makes it look like you're seeking attention.

This thread will be locked because you're still going to be on the forums, which means you aren't leaving the community.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.