irritatingtime

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by EhhChris, Dec 16, 2015.

1. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Wow. Bringing tears to my eyes man. Thanks for the amazing response, and I'll follow through with those requests for sure. Hopefully when I do come back you'll still be here kicking ass as an admin.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

I have to admit, that video was pretty well made.
    Good job (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. sam.

sam. VIP

I'm balling my eyes out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I always enjoyed talking with you and many of our life experiences have been similar. Very stand-up no bullshit kinda guy, and I know I will miss having you on the staff team. Any time you wanna say hi or anything don't feel like a stranger.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Jeessssuusss. Thank you so much Skyrossm. Honored, really am.

On a side note, keep doing these videos, they're great.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

You're welcome. A picture is worth a thousand words but a video is priceless.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. sam.

sam. VIP

@irritatingness

I never wrote a little thing to say goodbye cya but here it is.

Well from when I first met you, you had an amazing first impression. You sounded like a kewl guy to be around, to talk to, to play with, etc. I never really got to meet you. TBH I have no idea why this hit me in the feels more then other farewells.

Irritating, wherever you end up I hope that you are OK and are living a succesful life. *Nice grammar, Noah ;-; *

This is my hopefully cya soon. (I would hate for it to be a farewell) Take care of yourself and make sure you are heading in the right path.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Honestly, I did not play with you much but, we did have fun working on sending @Tinbuster00 and @Derp Mason the Declaration of Independence in Gmod and catching some friendly spinning knife room glitchers.
    Originally your name spelled with a lowercase irritated me but, I guess that is what it was suppose to do. It also reminded me of when I spelled my name with a lowercase.
    Anyways, good luck, have fun, see you again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    Thanks for taking me into your team and really trying to show me what an admin does and how they treat their team. I really appreciate your dedication to this community and your positive attitude. I wish you luck in your school and education! We will see you around! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

While we may not of spoke I am glad that you really valued the advice I gave you and used it well. You will be missed by the staff team and I wish you good luck with your life.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Even though we didn't know each other very well, I'm glad you were the admin I would be under. You're an amazing guy irritating and deserve the best in life, hopefully you see that.

See you around, get on league sometime.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Sunny

Sunny VIP

I know I am in no place to talk in here, but seeing you sacrifice something to takes a step forward in life is really beautiful! Success is out there and all we need to do is get them! You seem like a good guy I hope once we are on the top we can finally meet each other in real life and become friend. I'm pretty much open to everyone!! This is only beginning with no ending, let become successful so our next generation can be happier. Just a motivation :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Han

Han       VIP

[​IMG]
    Pretty bad with words so I will just say thank you. You're an amazing person, and I know you'll do something great in life ( aka hit me up with you are a humble millionaire ). It's been a pleasure staffing under you.

we're still gonna play league though :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

Sad days of serious gmod. Take care of yourself.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Well its hard to see you go i didnt know you very much but we talked maybe every now and then. Ill see you later comrade.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Goodbye Irritatingness. ;-;

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  18. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

GoodBye Irritatingness you will be missed. Hope all the best

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

[​IMG]

Come back to us soon; hope things get calmer for you in the near future; I know how it is all too well.
    We'll all miss you! [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  20. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

You were one of the regulars I played with a lot before either of us became staff. I kind of missed that as you got picked up and even more so when I did. If I couldn't get a hold of my admin you were always one of the first I would go to, you've always been helpful to me. It sucks you won't be around for a while but life does take priority. These days I've been regretting not spending more time with friends and family, you got to make those count. Take care man, we'll see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 2