irritatingtime

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by EhhChris, Dec 16, 2015.

1. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

So... here we are. After 10 months of staffing, I've finally got to resign. There's been a few times where I almost resigned in the past due to life stuff, but I've been able to hang on until now, and I'm definitely glad I did.

Anyway, the reason I've gotta resign now is that ironically enough, winter break is going to stretch me thinner than school usually does. I'll be spending every other night in a different place than the previous between family, friends, and my girlfriend. That being said, I won't have enough time to staff consistently much less communicate with and lead my team. After break, school will be back and I'm going to be taking on a heavier load than usual and school is important. Beyond that, I'm not sure what I'll be doing this summer, but if I have the time, I'll be here.

I've got a LOT of tags to go through so if you were missed please don't feel neglected, I'll add you in as I remember or see your comments. I'm gonna try to get everyone, but no promises. Also note that these are in no particular order aside from some chronological order.

So, to start things off, @The Law. My first admin, the one who originally let me into the staff team for this amazing community. I appreciate you picking me up and letting me give back to the community, it's been a pleasure. Also, I no longer have the ability to ban you, so you're probably safe.

@Salisian. You were my admin for the vast majority of my time as a mod, and are genuinely an interesting guy with a great personality. I appreciate your talks, your posts that made me grab a dictionary, and pushing me to the admin spot I held since July. I also appreciate the help you provided with Calculus and anything else we've discussed. You're a great admin, in my opinion just about the best, but that might be biased a little, and I wish you the best.

@MrEvanJ | SP. My original 'big brother' on the staff team. Harassed me from day one and continues to do so 'til this day. You might be younger than me, and I may have been a higher rank than you eventually, but I owe you a lot of my experience here as a staff member and I enjoy hanging out with you.

@Jolly ol St Noctorious. We jumped into this ship around the same time and learned a lot together. You're a solid guy and I've thought that for a long time (just ask Sally), but I don't think I've ever told you head on. Keep doing what you're doing man, you're great at it.

@Darktooth. You're one of the most chilled out guys I know that can be both a complete idiot (your words not mine) and the most mature guy around at the same time. You have a good balance going on there and are quite the respectable guy. Thank you for letting me serve as an administrator under you, it was a pleasure. Also, for some reason, Disruptionz' tag doesn't work for me, tell him about the bit below yours?

@Disruptionz. For some reason I can't tag you. Anyway, I didn't serve directly under you,

@Muffin. I used to tell you all the time your username makes me hungry, and it still does. I don't eat enough muffins for my life to be satisfying. Anyway, I enjoy talking to you man and respect the hell out of you. You're one of those rocks of this community and I hope everyone knows how lucky they are to have you here.

@Azure. You might be busy all the time, and that's understandable, but you're a funny guy, and also really helpful. I appreciate the helping hand you gave me in the transition to the administration, and I'm glad to see you back and a part of it again.

@BlueCore. My promotion buddy and my black market trader of moderators. You're a fun guy and I wish we had the same time zone so we could bump into each other more often. Either way, I appreciate the professional trades we made and the conversations we had. Thanks for being here, truly.

@Steven | SP. Another one of those great administrators who can be trusted to give some solid advice. When I was still an early administrator I had some moments of panic and you were there to help, and while I may have said it then, again, thank you for the support.

@CDriscoll. Truly a great guy. He's funny, helpful, supportive, and just overall one of the best Starbucks customers out there. Thanks for any and all of the help you've given me and will continue to give (in league probably).

@Finn. When you resigned and I took over I hadn't thought about this moment in the slightest. It was all in the moment and the near future on my mind. I'm honored to have taken over your team, and while they may not still be here, they were a pleasure to work with and I owe them to you.

@BmTron. You're one of the friendliest people around here, and you maintain your composure as a staff member excellently. I've never even heard of a bad thing about you, and that's quite the achievement with the way gossip tends to travel, so keep up what you're doing because obviously it's working. May all of your corgis live long and prosper.

@C.A.Anna. I can't quite copy and paste what I said for BmTron, as that'd be rude, but the ideals are so similar it's hard not to. You're a fantastic staff member who applies their skills where this community needs them the most, and I hope they can respect that. I'm glad to finally see you on the administration and I wish you the best with growing your team with mini-yous.

@Guilty. Like what I said with Muffin, you're another one of those rocks of the community, and they're lucky to have you here. You're growing well into the administration and I'm glad to see you there. I wish your team well and may the hours be plentiful.

Next up, all of my previous moderators.

@Seth Harle. We may have had our conflicts and things may have gone south, but I still stand by what I said in that I believe you to be a great guy. Whatever you're doing now, and whether you see this tag or not, I wish you the best and hope you're doing well.

@Santa's Little Copilot. My fair haired little prince. You showed us all that you can be a serious dude for a serious community, and I applaud you on that. Some of your old posts make me cringe, but it's all just building your character. I hope that your schooling is going well and that your hair doesn't get caught on fire any time soon, that'd be a shame. I've subbed your youtube channel(s) and I'll be sure to add to the view counter when I see them come up.

@Arcanius. Another one of my original mods. I haven't really kept up with you, but I appreciate the time you spent on my team and the time you gave to this community. I hope you're doing well and enjoying whatever it is you're up to.

@Falcor. The last OG to still be around albeit the short break. You do excellent work around here and are another one of the friendliest people to chill with. I may have traded you off, but that doesn't mean I love you any less. You did good work on the night team and I'm sure are doing great back on the day team. Keep it up.

@Bot. My first pickup and problem child. Just kidding, anyway, I enjoyed having you on my team as well, you did a good job, and I still enjoy playing CS with you and Anarchist. Hit us up whenever man, deathrun will live.

@The 46th Chromosome. Your time here might have been short, but you did well in the beginning. I hope whatever is going on your life is working itself out, and maybe to see you return in the future.

@SmileyOfChaos. Probably one of the most kind guys I've had on my team. Always putting the community first, even as a regular user. I loved having you on my team and I enjoy seeing you around still. I hope that your situation is improving and that your school situation hasn't become any more complicated than what I last heard.

@Derp Mason. Of course it'd be Copilot to recommend you. You two are like awkward clones of each other with a sprinkle of different personalities. Anyway. You're an awesome dude to know and I wish I had more time with you back on the team, but such is life. I'll still make sure to play league with you and screw up bot lane just enough for you to come down and gank for the kills.

@Christmas4lyfe. You're one cool person. You carry around a weapon all day and knit at home only to turn around and play dance dance revolution with Rozboon. If that doesn't speak volumes about your personality, I don't know what will. Anyway, I appreciate your dedication to the community and it was a pleasure to have you on my team.

@Sinz. It's weird putting you in this category, because obviously when I first joined this community you were in orange. Either way, you were at this point in time my moderator, and briefly my trial mod (god that was a great idea). I didn't have you on my team for very long, but I hope I've made it obvious that I respect you as a community member and a staff member, and it's nice to see you back on the team.

@Star Wars Holiday Special. Han Solo, another mod I recently picked up and just haven't had enough time to play with. I find you to be a pretty cool dude, and I'm glad to have taken you into the team despite how short-lived it was. You've shown me a good job and I hope you'll continue to do so here, I have faith. Also, enjoy the theaters this weekend, should be good!

@Anarchristmas. Alright. So Anarchist is salty because I didn't comment on his farewell. Truth is, I wanted to write out something long and heartfelt, but I didn't really say goodbye to the dude. I still talk to you just about every day and I hope that doesn't end any time soon cause you're pretty fun to chill with and overall just a good friend to have. I hope you don't feel neglected about my lack of a farewell post anymore, but if you do, just know that I value your friendship quite a lot and sincerely enjoy being around you.

Alright, character limit, I'll continue in the next post and tag all the edited-in tags in another post once it's completed (tags edited in don't give alerts). But to sum up in the OG post, I appreciate (seriously, ctrl+f: appreciate) everything this community has given me whether it be memories or friendships.

• Winner x 23
    • Friendly x 11
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. EhhChris

Alright, part 2!

@Alpha Wolfy. You trained me quite a bit when I first started here, and have always been a pleasure to work with. Still one of my favorite memories when I dropped you a jihad to play with and actually used it.

@Rek. You left a comment that I can't agree with more on my wall. You're an absolutely awesome guy from what I've gleamed and anyone would be lucky to hang out with you. I'll make sure the kobe rule lives on through teaching new staff, even as a regular member.

@Carned. Sometimes I disagree with the way you respond to people, as you can be a bit abrasive, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's nice to have some people around who speak their mind regardless of what other people think. I also really like your wallpapers and enjoyed having staff alongside you.

@Zikeji. You're a really helpful dude and I know I've thanked you in the past for what you've helped me with, but I'd just like to say it again, so thank you. I'm not sure what you're up to nowadays, but hopefully you're having a good time doing it and are doing well overall.

@Miss Alice. We've had some interesting conversations in the past, and I'd like to thank you for being entirely honest and objective with me when we talk, it's refreshing and makes for some interesting conversations.

@GrimmyGod. One of the nicest guys around, and that's not just because of your giveaways. It's rare to see someone so genuinely happy to help other people, and it's nice to see. If you ever need anything I can help out with, let me know, and keep being you man.

@Giraffe. You said you'd better get a post for getting me VIP+ one time, but honestly you're a really nice guy, and that VIP+ didn't earn this comment. You also have a nice voice, just sayin'.

@Frosty The Gamer. I know you're inactive nowadays, and you never got to staff alongside me, but I applaud your efforts regardless. I also think your infatuation with programming at such an age is a great thing and I know you'll do awesome things in the future if not now. Keep at it dude.

@Average Guy. It's hard to comment on such an average guy, and that must be irritating. Haha, just kidding man. I wanted to mention you because you were always so kind and open to making cheesy jokes. It works for you. Keep at it.

@Pacifist. You're a really cool guy man, and I know I keep saying that about everyone on here, but that doesn't make it any less true. You may have just resigned, but I enjoyed staffing with you and even playing with you before then. Stick around man.

@Meditation. I just recently met you, and I didn't get much of a chance to hang out with you outside of last night, but from what I saw you can be a cool guy. That link you posted below is pretty sweet too.

@Highwon. This community is an amazing one and I'm sure you get told to keep it up all the time but I honestly cannot thank you enough for creating such a wonderful community. I've enjoyed my time here from the minute I started playing and I've made so many unforgettable memories and friends that I don't think there's any way I could repay you for that. I may not have been close to you personally, but without you this community would not exist and I wouldn't have made all of these friends or memories. Your commitment to this community is unheard of in many other communities and it truly shows just how far that goes. So just as many other have said, keep up the fantastic work, and may SGM continue to prosper and generate fond memories for all those who participate.

Edit: @Disruptionz. For some reason I can't tag you. Anyway, I didn't serve directly under you, but you were always incredibly helpful when I came to you, and provided support any time I asked. I'm glad you're a lead admin, and you do it well. Thank you. -- It also cut off the rest of my words when I pasted your part. Yikes. Sorry for butchering your tag.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
    • Friendly x 10
    • Winner x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  3. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

One week and three days boys.

Thanks for taking me into your home even before you abandoned ship.

It's a shame that my first run in your team ended the way it did but I still enjoyed every day of it and find you to be one of the most genuine and nicest people I know.

I will cultivate and grow you from trash into a beautiful garbage butterfly in league. Cya then.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I really am blessed to have had you as an admin, I'm glad it was you that picked me up, and I really am glad I got to know you. Not gonna type much because you ain't ever getting rid of my dumb ass.

See ya in TS and CS:GO Noob.

-A

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You were a very solid pick at a time when I desperately needed it. You were incredibly useful, helpful, and independent, which made it very easy for me to be your superior.

I wish you all the best with what life is bringing you, and I sincerely hope that you keep in touch with me whenever possible.

Thank you for everything! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Master_Failure

Master_Failure master of failing.. not much more to say VIP

I personally did not play that much with you but the few times i was able to you were really fun to play with, you will definitely be missed, i am glad i was able to play with you since you made the environment of the servers so much better, thank you and good luck in life

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

A shame to see such a plesant guy leave. You definitely left a great impression when I first got Moderator and I still remember our first experience fondly, even if we didn't get to talk all too much you seemed like an oustanding individual.

Like I said on your profile. Best of luck Irritatingness and I really hope you have a bright future and hopefully you can come back one day as a Staff Member. Take care man.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You've been one of the most friendly and reliable staff members/admins that I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know. It makes me proud to have gotten to know you on the staff team both as a mod and admin.

I hope the best for you as far as your schooling goes and good luck on whatever you plan to pursue.

See you around man and thanks for your service!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. SchmooveySchmoove

SchmooveySchmoove He's so Schmooooveeee VIP

I've played with you a few times in the servers, and it was enjoyable, hilarious at some points. Anyways, take care man, stay safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

you better still carry me in league.

I've always liked you, we didn't talk much if at all but you're a cool dude. Hopefully all goes well over break and hope to see you around and get carried when you have free time.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Irritating... I am at a loss of words. You were a great admin, person, friend, and everything in between. We will miss you, but I believe the majority of us completely understand where you are coming from.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors and know you will succeed at whatever you set your mind to.

Also thank you for inspiring this. It will always be apart of my signature from now on with you at the top. Don't be a stranger.
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. sam.

sam. VIP

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I remember when you first came onto the server when I was still a moderator back in February and asked me where the forums were or something along the lines of that. Long story short, I am glad to have assisted you with first entering into the community, getting you to moderator, and seeing you serve as as administrator.

Ever since I met you, you were always so relaxed, helpful, and even intellectual. I liked that. Nowadays, we didn't really associate much because of other priorities taking course, however I still considered you as an all-around outstanding guy and admin to come to about some issues I encountered. Even though It sucks to see you leave the team, it is good that you'll be sticking around the community. I wish you luck with school. Take care!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

It is sad Irritatingness
    I wish you good luck in everything that comes to you in life, From schooling to anything else.
    Take care friend, and Live long and prosper -"dif tor heh smusma".

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  15. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

I didn't get to know you very well but i could see that you were a good admin and definitely a friendly one.
    I wish you luck with any IRL stuff that you need to deal with. Don't be gone for too long :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Gave Meditation that link for some mood music. I'll miss you, man. You were one of the first of the staff that was really nice to me when I came back to serious TTT. You and a few others are what pushed me to become mod in the first place. Seeing you handle things on the servers inspired me. And with that, I say farewell, and good luck with your classes!

Edit: Here is some more mood music from me

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

You've been on the staff team from before I really joined the community, and you've also been one of the more friendlier people here. Great overall person, so I hope all goes well and that ya come back if you ever have the time.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. EhhChris

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  19. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

later gater.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Oh boy this really really hurts.

I remember back when I was a lil trial and we first met. You trained me for a better part of an hour and although I don't remember much, I do remember your kind and patient nature as we dealt with a rather rambunctious group of people. We unfortunately never really got the chance to staff together after that and it is something that I know I regret. Regardless of that, you were still someone I looked up to. You had a level head, were quick at what you did yet you never let anything slip by you and boy were you so bloody kind. You are one of the nicest people I know. Whenever we got to talk, it was always so lovely be it in sb or on ts and I loved spending some time with you that one time @Ravin, @Muffin and @Guilty played Rocket League. God did we all have a good laugh.

One thing I will never ever forget is your kindheartedness. When you offered me that laptop a little while back I honestly was so lost for words. The fact that you wanted to give it to me, and not only that but also had people wanting to help you to get it to me, is something I can't even thank you enough for. Yes I never did take it and you know my reasons why, but it honestly still meant the world to me that you would offer that to me. Please never ever change. You are an absolutely wonderful human being and god damn am I going to miss seeing you on the team.

I know that you are leaving for good reasons. You have real life to deal with and ya know what? That is totally fine. Life is hard, especially when you are busy with a multitude of things so leaving your position is probably the best thing to do. I won't lie, it hurts to see such a great member go though. I wish you the absolute best of luck with everything that you do irritating. I know that you are going to do amazing with school when the time comes around and that you are going to continue to kick ass at life. I do have but two requests of you and I hope you don't mind me asking them of you. Please take care of yourself for the love of god. I want to hear about how life is going for our happy and healthy irritating in the future. And please do not become a stranger. If you ever need anyone to talk to, you know where to find me because I'll always be here.

Keep being the amazing person that you are :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1