I'm sorry all

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Steven, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Hello all, never thought I would be making one of these. I am not exactly good with words and my grammar is pretty bad, but I would like to start this thread by apologizing to you all as I feel like I am letting you all down. I had originally hoped as an administrator I would outlast everyone, yet I sadly cannot fulfill this dream. I want you all to know that if I have ever caused you any inconvenience and caused you problems in some way i truly am sorry. I will most likely return to a staff position in the future but for this to happen I will need to work on myself and I can only do that if I take a break from both the community and staffing. I honestly love each and every single one off you and I am so sorry for letting you all down, anyways I might as well tag a few people.

I personally want to thank @Darktooth, @Disruptionz and @Highwon for putting up with me for so long :p. I respect them a lot and I admire everything that each of them do.

@Slicck thanks for the advice Mr. Advsior
    @hello my friend Thanks for the advice and for playing games with me and making me smile each day you day best bro.
    @Alaska Thanks for joining the community to assist me in my time of need.
    @Haruka Suenaga Keep entry fragging for me kid I need to rank up fast.
    @Shaddoll your a strong moderator never give up I need to see you in an admin position.
    @Diehard01 you may be random at times but your an honest and friendly guy which is something I admire.
    @Noob999 Your progressing faster than I originally expected, and I am sad I wont be the one to promote you but I am sure I will see you in cyan shortly.
    @Carned you're honestly a great friend and I absolutely admire your personality I hope I never lose contact with you.
    @Guilty Probably one of my closest admin friends and I hope you can watch over the kids untill I return.
    @Machinekiller00 Thanks for being there since day one man!
    @DarkLegion Maybe one day you will use the forums ;).
    @Shadow thanks for league carries.
    @Falcor bark bark bark
    @Sinz I will soon be diamond on league so you best watch yo self.
    @Derp Mason thanks derp greyson the god.
    @Anarchist CS:GO teacher and god.
    @irritatingness the better CS:GO teacher and the better god.
    @C.A.Anna I am so proud of your accomplishments I know that you will continue to grow as an admin.
    @Opii If anything I feel like I really let you down and I am sorry for that.

The rest of the tags are for people that I care about but I don't have enough space to include messages for each and every single one of them. I apologize if I have accidentally left someone out but I know so many people so its hard to remember everyone's name.

@CDriscoll , @Muffin , @DrkSephy @The Law @The Seventh @Brahma @Alpha Wolfy @BmTron @Pika @Skyrossm @ZaneLoehr @Tinbuster00 @Patrick @Ravin @BlueCore @tee
    @Wex @Alice @NONTU @Gods_Prayer

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 36
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Steven, ugh.

It's sad to see you go, you've served us for so long... farewell.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Take care of yourself man. While your random interjections were REALLY awkward to deal with at the beginning, it's been a blast playing games with you whether it would be playing CSGO or League. It'll be sad to see you without the dodger blue color. :(

Good luck man. Hope to see you around and we should go around and play League again pretty soon. ;) I'll take care of your kids while you're gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

We didnt play together much, but You seemed like a great Admin. Take Care, Man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

"I can't believe you've done this"

I'm not really sure what to say Steven, I really respected you as a person/staff member so it does suck for me to see you go after you've been around here for so long.

You believed in me for as long as I can remember and I will believe in you too, I'll be waiting for your return.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

:cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Steven. You gave me a chance by promoting me to mod. A chance no one else gave to me. I can't thank you enough for that. I've gotten to know you really well these past months. Been on teamspeak every day all day for the past few months talking with you, @DarkLegion ,@Alaska , @hello my friend ,and @Diehard01 along with many others that come and go. Man, I hope you never change and stick around with us. I honestly never thought I would see this day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I can't believe you've done this.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Wow, you're actually one of the last people I would expect to resign. Same thing I said for Salisian applies here, I thought about it a couple times, how it would be if you had picked me up. I probably would have been demoted in a few days >.> Thank you for everything you helped me with when I first became staff. All the best man, take care of yourself, see you when you get back man.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

By no means have you disappointed me, anything but that. If anything, your compassion and your longevity as an administrator made me proud. It was just out of the blue. We all have to step down at one point. Stick around and let's queue up some more. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Holy shit I did not see this coming at all, where do I start?

I can start from when we first started talking, you were my new admin when Disruptionz had resigned and it was a really awkward start when it all began. Team SF was born and the team we had was so good and active towards each other. I might have not been around to talk alot with the team, probably because I was nervous and didn't know everyone elses interests. When we started talking, I was actually surprised that someone else in this community enjoyed WWE and listening to Nujabes as much as me and thats when our brother bond started. We had a few ups and downs, but we ended it with our good conversations and we were always there for each other, even when I was no longer on your team. I enjoyed all of our conversations even when nowadays its just weird and not brotherly at all. Whatever happend and whatever you need to fix, I hope everything goes great for you. I had a lot of great times with you when we played Left 4 Dead, Tabletop, and everything else. Hopefully Seth Rollins and you come back at the same time ;) Good luck with everything Steven and come back soon!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

What? No, you aren't leaving. Resignation denied. :cry:

With that aside, it is sad to see you leave especially since you have been an admin and a long time friend for over a year now. Being on your team was absolutely wonderful for me and the others on at the time like Bm, Smash and Brahma. Not only did you help connect the team together through many cool things, you pretty much helped me before with issues I had as a mod and helped me improve greatly in the few months I was on the team.

Overtime, we began to talk less (except during the summer) because of priorities and other stuff but we still held a strong bond. I know you will be back so I'll just say "See you later" or "Take care." You most definitely have not disappointed or failed me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Farewell, sweet prince. Thank you for your service.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I don't know what to say. Bye Steven.

Everyone else has and will say it better then me.
    Thank you for everything Steven.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

bark bark bark

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

One of the few people I truly enjoyed when I first became Staff, ohhh Steven how you were back then, the love and idiocy between us was lovely.
    Even though we had a falling out, I honestly hope that one day we're able to sit back and reminisce about all the little things in life.
    Love yeah, you were never a disappointment. Good-byes don't last forever so I guess this is my hello to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I remember when I was your mod, apparently you don't. Some people will miss you, I won't be one of them. I wish you well in your future endeavors but I won't ever forgive or forget what you've done.

• Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  18. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Always enjoyed the random love notes I got from you! ;)
    It's been a long run, and I think you've done a magnificent job. You've grown a lot since we first met, and I truly hope you return to a spot on the staff team one day, you're great at it.
    I'm sure we'll still talk. :)

Best of luck bud, take care.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Gonna miss you buddy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Steven, I didn't really get to know you much. You seemed like a happy admin and you were willing to do anything to help out the community. Probably some fond memories was around the time @NONTU was a mod and all. :p

I hope your future endeavors will be great and we will look forward to your return :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.