i dont fucking know

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Togo ✿, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Wait what. I'm so confused.
    Bye.

EDIT: Oh I see now... K bai

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

When I read this I almost fell out of my chair.

Edit: (I'm not saying this is funny, I'm saying this because of how surprising it is)

People may have taken what I read in a bad way, so I just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Angel-Kun

Angel-Kun VIP

I never met you before but from what I've been reading, I understand you are going through some tough times right now. You might have done some things that were not acceptable but I feel disgusted by how some of the staff members/players have been talking about you. I won't mention any names since there's no point in calling them out but I just want you to know that the whole world isn't against you and I hope things get much better for you. Hopefully one day you'll return and we can all have fun playing this dumb game we all enjoy. Peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Damn.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

That was a little harsh, its the truth but c'mon man.

Anyway Togo, I played with you a lot and you were always a nice person. Sad to see you go this way. From what I've seen, as a player, you were a great Trial Mod and I don't think you did this because you just "felt" like it. There had to be a reason. either way, I hope you come back, and things get better for you.

Regards
    - Pete

• Agree x 6
    • Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Boy, you really showed them.

Honestly, if your title has anything to do with this, you'd have to be pretty naive to think that "nobody gets it." We all go through shitty times in life and feel like everyone is out to get us, but being self-destructive is not the way to go about seeking help.

If you need any advice, just throw a post on my profile and I'll start a conversation with ya and let you vent it out to me. I've been through a lot and seen a lot of people in situations that are probably similar to yours. Don't take out your emotions on the community for something that might be going on in your real world.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Word of advice from a veteran rookie:

Don't let your job mingle with your personal life. It isn't worth it. It goes both ways. It's the same with moderation for a server or a job out there.

No idea what's going on and really I don't care to know given the only thing I do know is your performance as a moderator.

Not pleasant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Sad to see you go and even even sadder to see you lose your cool. Hope you will stay on the forum as you were a good guy. And btw humans make mistakes, so you don't need to be mad about it. If you won't come back then take care and I wish you good luck with whatever you will do next.

10. Kenneth

Kenneth Supporter

Goodbye.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Straight up professionalism eh?

Anyways, not sure what happened Togo, but like it's been stated so many times here, don't let whatever is messing with you blow up that big, take a step back from everything and just think about it all, take a deep breath, there's plenty of people here willing to talk if you need them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. gunerz.117

What, I said it wasn't funny and I was just surprised... I literally almost fell out if my chair when I read it. Not trying to be funny. Since it could be taken that way, I will edit the post.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Rozboon

no I meant DT was being straight up professional rofl. (Sarcasm doesn't work very well on the internet)

• Dumb x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  14. gunerz.117

Oh sorry lol, just some miscommunication I guess.

I wouldn't really say it's unprofessional, I was just surprised by it while reading through all the comments.

15. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Glad you can give your opinion on the manner when you don't even know what happened. If this community meant an ounce of what it means to me to you then you'd understand my response to this thread. Happy to see you posting again.

• Winner x 16
    • Agree x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  16. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I was once in the position where I thought you guys were wrong and I was right. I soon learned that's not the case and you guys make decisions for a good reason. I respect you a lot for doing what's best for the community.

• Like x 6
    • Useful x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  17. gunerz.117

Indeed.

18. Rozboon

I've been posting for a while, but thanks!

• Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  19. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

This should probably be locked before to much of a flame war starts. Its pointless.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I've tried writing here a few times. Always unsure how to express the disappointed, shameful, misunderstanding and worries I have. I'm sorry this happened. Hope all is well Togo.

• Friendly x 9
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.