I always said "I'll Be The Last Man Standing"

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by The Law, Mar 12, 2015.

1. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

We had some great times @The Law, but its sad to see you go :(.
    See you around! ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

I've been around since before you were even a mod. I remember playing with you in december 2014, and realizing how good of a mod you were. I was sad when you resigned the next month, because I thought you would go on to be admin. I wasn't wrong, because a few months later while I was mod you took over Killamarshalls admin spot. You were the best admin someone could ask for, and even though I'm not staff anymore it's still hard to accept that you left again. The original member of team justice says farewell.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Good luck with your future endeavors. I had a great time talking with you, guess I will be the only one to go on mass denying application sprees now. Gonna miss you, take care.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

God damn, Law you were always a great person and overall an amazing Staff Member. Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

One of the trillest players on sttt may he prosper

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Good luck with life Law

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

Great respect to you law. Good luck in the future. You were a great staff member. I wonder who will deny applications from now on....

Take care!

8. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Bye Law... You were a great admin. One of the best... I'll miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. You were definitely the most chill admin. See you around

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Damn.

I've yet to meet someone who is as calm and relaxed as you are. You were one hell of a great staff member and you were an inspiration to myself, and I'm sure to many others as well. I hope that sometime in the future after you've set your priorities back on course, or if you find yourself on a break in which you don't have to study, that you'll find the time to return.

I wish you the absolute best with school, there's no doubt your hard work and commitment will pay off. I can only hope we'll catch each other on the servers again in the future.

Take care friend, you'll be missed!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

He will be missed. R.I.P The Law. Leader of TeamJustice, destroyer of dreams. (He denies lots of applications).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. u fokin unfriended me D:
    Anyways good luck with school m9

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. that weird m9 shit is still a thing? lol

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Shit man. The Law never dies. Long Live The Law. Hip-Hip HUZAH. For the insurgents we crush under The Law. I'll miss you man, hang with us whenever you can. Good Luck with your future and may your future be as exciting as a bolt of electricity. :p:love: We love you The Law

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

RiP Law.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  16. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Well, I said you'd have a good reason, and I was right. School is incredibly important, and sometimes you just can't afford to be gaming, it takes a lot of your time.
    I wish you the best of luck in finishing your degree and doing so with good grades. Should you choose to game during the summer, don't be afraid to come back here, you've done the community a great service and I don't think there'd be a single person here who would object to seeing you again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Getting to know you was basically one of the biggest highlight the community ever had. From humor to seriousness, you were truly the person. What can I say, there are no words to come from my idiotic mouth.
    No tears, Law. The grades will fight The Law and it will lose.
    [​IMG]
    Alas, even after losing your blanket, I will survive these days as you fight your grades and finish strong.
    If there is something to be fought, there is something to be won.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Bye Law. You were always nice to me and made me feel welcome in the community. I know what its like to be an addict to gaming and not focus on more important matters. When i finally saw i was failing it was too late. I failed a couple courses through high school and I decided after that to not let gaming get the best of me. But in the end it happened again. Now i uninstalled every game that I would spend hours on.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

In the end, the law still won.

20. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

The Law left, the Law lost.

Bye

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1