HULK

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HULK, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

My ban on HULK was justified, he was warned to stop and continued to do it, so MegatroN came to me for help. It falls under harassment, and considering the amount of times he did it, it's 4+ harassment. Therefore, a 5-day ban was in order.

If you want to discuss with other staff about placing bounties on eachother, do so in Staff Discussion.

Remember: Ignorance to the rules is not exception from the rules.

Look at the definition of harassment - or harass - and you'll see why it's against the rules.

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

as it was my moderators involved, exempt from Chii, i would like to say they i will have a talk with them discussing bounties and the reason's why it shouldn't happen. however with what you were doing Hulk, you specifically stated RDMing toyotamma was the way to collect the bounty. The ban was justified under many counts of harassment and the encouragement of RDM.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm sorry, but I was unaware that we had an extensive harassment ban. I'm not questioning the punishment, but bounties cause RDM. End of story. If the player wanted to defend himself, he could simply state that he saw staff place a bounty on each other and it was fine. I think we can all consider bounties as harassment, now.

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

for moderators we don't but as Zikeji is the one that banned the punishment was changed to admin Discretion.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I understand that, but it should have never gotten to that point. We had plenty of perfectly capable staff members online at the time that could have willingly banned this player for his first offense of harassment.

6. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

I joined this game during the last couple of rounds that HULK was doing this, so I don't know much of what happened, but I'll say this. This was such a bizarre case that none of us knew what to do other than deal out the appropriate punishments for the players who followed the bounty and RDMed Toyotama. I thought of it as harassment because he was "offending" a player for various reasons. I don't think he should of been held responsible for the RDM, but he was responsible for the harassment. How would you feel if you joined the server, and had a player put a bounty on your head specificity for RDM, and you were being killed at the beginning of every round? He was specifically making sure that Toyotama was RDMed and then rewarding players for it. I specifically remember one player right in his report responce, "I'll take a slay for 500 points!" So HULK was basically supporting rule breaking, making it seem as a rewardable thing.

P.S. I would just like to say that I respect all of you staff members, for you have more power than I do and much more experience. I just thought I would put my 2 cents in.

7. Zikeji

HULK was an accomplice to rule breaking, in which we need a rule for.

But by the way, the ban was only for harassment. He may be responsible for the RDM, but the ban was only for harassment.

8. Zikeji

Though I understand to some people 5 days is a long time, if Stark wants to apologize to Toyotama-Hime and Toyotama-Hime wants the ban to be shortened or lifted altogether, I'm willing to comply.

9. HULK

HULK VIP

I did apologize to him, but I understand if he doesn't want me unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.