How do you get out of a traitor act.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Osmium, Dec 16, 2016.

1. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Git gud. If you get called out just start killing any inno you see.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Best time was saying " I HAVE DNA, I HAVE DNA!!" as I mow down innos. While other innos help me track and kill them.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

What traitorous act most of them don't know what to do when I shot the detective at the head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

I act legitimately offended when people start shooting at me and I say "I'm just RDMing! Stop!".

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

if they try to ask question about what you have done kill them

6. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

If i'm Kos'd i just say "false kos" to buy me some time to kill other people. :cool::LOL:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

"He's got a knife." or "He tbaited."

• Like Like x 1
  8. Darshan

Darshan Member

rdm T buddy = proven

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nefarious ✿

Nefarious ✿ Lost 2 VIP

have a bind like this "I can explain! Give me a minute!"

10. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

It seems like people have different versions of it.

The @Sinz strat almost always works. It's funny to this day how many people fall for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I'm not sure it's entirely necessary to feign innocence after you kill someone. For instance, I killed @Casually Serious last night while he was in the middle of talking. I promptly replied to his unfinished voice message with: "I'm sorry, Rick what was that? I was too busy killing you.".... Never got KOSed for that :p

• Funny Funny x 5
  12. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

:|

13. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

My solutions to being caught are either murder everyone in a horrific rampage of death, or go into hiding, warn my T buddies to avoid me so they don't get GBA'd, and start picking them off one by one in a almost horror movie fashion.

14. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

If you are good actor this can obviously come in handy, first step I would say is try to think up an excuse for each weapon you commonly use. The point of this is to give you at least a SECOND of time before they either realize that you bulshitted them or start investigating even more, either way, it's supposed to give you that second to take aim and fire before they do it to you, like a quick diversion. The funny thing is, is that if you get good enough at making things up like "He tried to push me off the ledge with his crowbar!" (good for if you are standing next to an edge obviously), you can repeat the cycle and usually kill a second guy for "He tried to kill me for defending myself/he tried to kill me for defending myself from an RDMer!". For example, two things I love to do are this: I shoot someone and someone asks me why, then you tell them to ID it (say its a T or something), and of course you shoot them while they are distracted. The second one is basically the first one but with a T weapon, like "Look over there! He tried to plant C4!" (And if there is c4 over there you can continue the cycle by killing him and saying he planted it if anyone investigates). You may think its obvious someone will catch on but people don't generally pay attention to situations that aren't happening right infront of them, basically meaning that you shouldn't try to do this is a group of more than 2 or 3 people. You don't have to keep people thinking you're innocent, just suspicious, so they can't kill without breaking rules. You can use certain rules to your advantage, so keep an eye out for what you could use to protect yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i have a bind that says exactly the same things as my kill bind, except it doesnt kill me, so after im caught and koses are called on me, i shoot everyone in the area and if i live, i run off with a disguiser into some corner and press the fake kill bind and everyone thinks im dead and marks me missing as the bind tells them to do, then i start picking off people silently or if im the last one on my team, i just go on a shooting until i die or all the innocents are killed,

but the thing is, this strategy never works im just making shit up

16. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

It depends on the map, if it's dolls then I say it was a sniper if it's 67thway I would say they got run over. However usually I check if there are innocents before I kill people.

17. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

Easy, I blame someone else who has the Link skin, if not, I just walk away like it's spoiled spaghetti and say nothing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Step 1. Have unlimited mic. Step 2. Keep yelling at the person kosing you until they run out of mic and your word is what counts. Works 90% of the time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Then again, that implying the person has the donation rank.
    Whichever donation rank gives you infinite mic battery

20. Rose Funera1

Rose Funera1 The flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. VIP

It's either people don't have time to think about my actions (cause I murder them on the spot) or I don't have time to make up an excuse for my actions (cause I get murdered on the spot)...I don't have the best luck in this game...