Approved HoeScoper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by HoeScoper, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoeScoper

HoeScoper Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    xxX_TheHoesoper_Xxx
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59838782
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got a 5 day ban for RDM and leave. I had no intention of leaving but I was for some reason sent to another server for being AFK while I was waiting for the slay round.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing really, unless you can check that I was automatically sent to another server for being AFK. No reason not to be AFK when you wait for a slay.​

2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st Offense) by @AppleJack, please be patient.

3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @HoeScoper , I'd like to inform you that I'll not be able to post my evidence till tomorrow's afternoon and therefore I can't take care of your appeal.
    In the meantime I'd suggest playing our other servers since the ban is local.

Have a good day and sorry for the inconvinience.

4. HoeScoper

HoeScoper Member

I guess that means I wont get unbanned anyways.

5. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @HoeScoper , now that I can inspect your appeal and post my evidence let's get right into it shall we?

I've banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense for this exact report:
    [​IMG]
    And here's you leaving:
    [​IMG]

As you can see the report is quite self explanatory and you admitted to your fault. Now I'm not sure if you got afk moved, but you could've been kicked for being afk for too long, but I doubt that's the case either. Nevertheless, seeing that your last RDM and Leave ban was a while ago, I'll be Accepting your appeal but I'm not going to Void it.

Thank you for appealing and have a good day.

Appeal: Accepted (Not Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.