Help this christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Neatlyspeed, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Yo, sorry to come up this way, wanted to spread the word of my brothers friends situation.
    If this isn't allowed here then feel free to remove it staff, but she needs help so I'll spread it where I can.

This is a friend that my brother know through video games. She is in desperate trouble through no fault of her own at a time of year when we all need hope. But this Could be a genuine Christmas miracle. Hell, kick in a dollar, that's about 70p in GBP. Read it and you'll see,At the very least spread this like wildfire, please, for me! It can be your present to me & I will be forever grateful.

https://www.youcaring.com/reneeandfamily-694963

For those who can't be assed to click it to read the story:

Thank you for taking the time to be here today. My name is Jamie and I aim to appeal to you on behalf of my best friend and her family. Renee lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. She’s married, has three children, and is her mom's primary caregiver. She’s taken in two dogs and a bird that her grandmother could no longer handle.

Renee left her job to care for her family. When her oldest son struggled in a crowded classroom, she took on homeschooling. Her middle child has frequent doctor appointments and would miss a lot if not for cyberschool. Renee turned one room of the house into a classroom to give her children the best learning environment possible.

This house is going to be foreclosed on. The goal of this campaign is to keep Renee, her husband, three children, her mom, Matt, and the rescued animals in their home. Renee’s father is estranged. The house is solely in his name. One week before Thanksgiving, he said he was violating the separation agreement by not paying the mortgage.

Thanks for reading, hope you have a merry Christmas and help this and/or other people have a good one too.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I don't have anything to give other than hoping for the best! Perhaps if I come into some money over christmas I may send a bit your way, but idk.

I hope everything works out! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2 Different receives of this from 2 different forums; this one was positive, the other one said I was scamming and told me to fuck off xD Cheers for at least acknowledging it guys <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1