Hanging up the Ban Hammer, for now.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Krys, Jul 24, 2014.

1. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry to hear that, I hope things start improving soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'm ALWAYS there for you to talk on steam, but you know that already. ;)

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Be back soon. I am always here if it means anything. :sneakylove:
    -Husky

4. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

5. xTimmonZ

xTimmonZ If I'm a traitor, you're a victim. VIP

@Krys Unfortunately, I was busy at college while this whole ordeal went down, but I'd just like to extend my gratitude for the amazing work you've done on this server. I know I'm bringing up an old thread right now, but you are definitely well-respected and missed in the community. You were one hell of an admin to be underdog for, and I'm thankful you put me under your wing. That being said, my wings are now open if you ever need somebody to talk to - and I'm sure the other (former and current) staff members feel the same.

Your story and devotion to your family is a true inspiration. One day, I hope to be half as dedicated as you are to my family, friends, and life.

Best of Luck

6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Well goodbye krys one of my best online friends I have ever had was really nice and kind and was fun to play with and very funny i'm gonna really miss you :( but hopefully i'll get to play with you again sometime. From your good friend Haunter.

• Old Old x 10
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Fayfyrant

Fayfyrant Member

If you need a shoulder to rest on and a guy who went through also dramatic shit,almost suicide, who feels you,I'll be glad to help:)

• Old Old x 8
  8. [​IMG]

Any ways, since those two decided to necro it, I might as well reply.

My brother was an addict. The first time he went in was willingly, and I convinced my parents to let him out after he told me he'd never do it again. Telling me time and time again that he was sorry for what he had done.

Well, we let him out. And he went straight back to the pills and weed. That was truly the least of our worries. He then stole around 500 or so dollars from us. We called the cops, and eventually got a court ordered rehab. Then we also got him to go to. Well. A prison camp full of right wing indoctrination.

Although I disapproved and still do of the indoctrination camp, he hardly touches pills unless he needs them. He still smokes weed, but that's not what we really cared about. We were just pissed he was breaking the law constantly to get the things he needed.

So just remember, addicts are persuasive as hell. Let them out of your sight just once and you're fucked. The entire process isn't just set back, but it's put back a few steps. One slip up and you could end up and square one.

So although I don't necessarily approve, a court ordered programme might be the best thing. But hey, I'm not in your shoes. I've been through what you've been through, but this was my brother. Not my mother, it's not like I even really had a choice in the matter.

• Old Old x 3
  9. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Hey @xTimmonZ good to see you're still alive. I figured I'd hop in this thread again and give another update.

Don't worry, I'm not suicidal. Hell I'm one of the most sane people I know, even when under extreme pressure. I never left TTT but I did stick to Vanilla for months since I didn't have CS:confused:. I'm now back on the other servers and am reconnecting with the community. I have a backlog of WiiU games to play and maybe I'll get some videos going on my YT channel. *shrug*

My mom has finally sobered up, is dating, and actually is moving out on her own with my sister. I'll be staying at the same apartment with: my cats, friend with Aspergers, and another friend who will be moving out in about 4 months. I got hired at our local Gamestop for seasonal but it is looking like they'll keep me on board. I may give up caregiving as I have another possible job prospect that will take me into the graveyard shift if I decide to apply for. Things are really looking up. Not perfect, but looking up. I have my worries about my mother moving out, but I know she'll make it work. Now I just need to get a GF amirite?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Glad to see things are shaping up! :D

11. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Glad to hear things are going better for you. Good luck in your times ahead.

12. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Come back soon and Good Luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

Ahhhh Krys. Even though you weren't, I still consider you my first Admin. Glad to see you doing so well!